Nectar Vapes

Ssscrudddy

Are Nectar vapes any good? I cant seem to find anything on here about them. I'm thinking of getting a Nectar Hex.

The missus & I share an Air Max, which is perfect for us both. The only downside to this is remembering what temp we last vaped at cuz the other person changed it, so a device each is needed.

Last edited:
Ssscrudddy,
Reactions: seedy53

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
Couldn't find any info here on FC for that vape. Why not grab a second Air Max? (Or Air SE?)

BTW, there are some reviews on YT. Looks decent enough, but not sure I'd get it over a V3Pro or Lobo or similarly popular portables.

Last edited:
Photonic,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

there is a hold-up for Nectar Hex at US customs.
It maybe there for 2 to 3 more weeks.
DAMN WARs

seedy53,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
got my Nectar Hex this evening. Charging & preparing for First day out tomorrow

There's a new thread for this vape here:
So perhaps you'd like to post your thoughts on it there?

Are Nectar vapes any good? I cant seem to find anything on here about them. I'm thinking of getting a Nectar Hex.

Seems like a brand new company to me, so pretty much no reports on it yet... Having a vap for each of you sounds like a good idea to me though (if not another of the same one you already enjoy)

seedy53

There's a new thread for this vape here:
So perhaps you'd like to post your thoughts on it there?

Seems like a brand new company to me, so pretty much no reports on it yet... Having a vap for each of you sounds like a good idea to me though (if not another of the same one you already enjoy)
Ssscrudddy
who opened that sub has since went on reditt and said he's not a fan.
so i don't think i want to start off with a neg vibe.
after i get more familiar with it, i will take a bit little of time before i do a complete review in the portable vap section, maybe.
it's been out in uk for 3 months and they are just starting out in us and ca.

because of interest i posted part-1 of 8 hour use review over here

Last edited:
seedy53,

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
who opened that sub has since went on reditt and said he's not a fan.
so i don't think i want to start off with a neg vibe.

Huh? I only saw what was on FC, so the only vibe I absorbed was neutral lol I don't know who that person is or any of their activity on Reddit, but I don't really think that it is a reason to avoid the thread, I know you posted there now, so thanks!

It is at least in the proper place lol

Top Bottom