List of conduction, battery-powered and high temperature vaporizers

olysh pops

I'm looking for a vaporizer for classic hash. My criteria are conduction, high temperature (up to 240° ideally) and battery-powered. I like heavy-hitters, but for this criterion I think it's best to go for butane torch portables.

To get an overview of vaporizers with these 3 criteria available on the market, I'm making a list (then a table with the type of heating, whether the battery is replaceable, there's a wpa, a dosage capsule and the price).

I'm probably missing conduction, high-temperature and battery-powered vaporizers on the list, which one(s) do you know that I can add?

Name
Heating
T° F
T° C
wpa
Battery mAh
Price $
Price €
warranty
caps
div
Arizer Solo 2
hybrid
430°
220°
yes
Non-user-replaceable
$149
139 €
2y
Conduction dominant
Atmos jump
conduction
464°
240°
no
Non-user-replaceable 1200
$43
40 €
No
Pen, 2015
Bakx
conduction
473°
245°
yes
Replaceable * 18650
$279
260 €
no
510 mod
Black Leaf CIGARE X1
conduction
464°
240°
no
Non-user-replaceable 2600
$95
89 €
2y
no
Boundless CFC 2.0
conduction
446°
230°
yes
Non-user-replaceable
$74
69 €
no
draw resistance
DaVinci IQ2
conduction
430°
220°
yes
Replaceable * 18650
$190
178 €
10y
yes
DaVinci IQC
conduction
430°
220°
yes
Replaceable * 18650
$160
150 €
5y
Dotleaf
conduction
473°
245°
yes
Replaceable * 18650
$138
129 €
yes
End Games Labs – 2-Con
hybrid
410° & 455°
210° & 235°
yes
Replaceable * 21 700
$181
169 €
2 different heaters
FireWood 9
hybrid
410°
210°
yes
Replaceable * 18650
$342
319 €
yes
Conduction dominant

Last edited:

olysh pops

Flowermate V5 Pro
conduction
446°
230°
yes
Non-user-replaceable 2600
$122
114 €
1y
Focus Pro
conduction
464°
240°
yes
Replaceable * 18650
$91
85 €
1y
yes
pen
Focus Vape
conduction
430°
220°
yes
Replaceable * 18650
$72
67 €
yes
Imag plus
conduction
430°
220°
no
Non-user-replaceable 1300
$95
89 €
1y
no
Kalys Katalyzer
conduction
430°
220°
yes
Replaceable * 18650
$42
39 €
510 mod
Minivap
hybrid
430°
225°
no
Non-user-replaceable
$320
299 €
Pax3
conduction
419°
215°
yes
Non-user-replaceable
$186
174 €
yes
S&B Mighty/Crafty
hybrid
410°
210°
yes
Non-user-replaceable
$246
230 €
3y
yes
Conduction dominant
S&B Venty
hybrid
410°
210°
no
Non-user-replaceable
$449
419 €
3y
yes
Weha
conduction
430°
220°
yes
Non-user-replaceable 5000
$127
119 €
yes
Xmax Starry V4
conduction
464°
240°
yes
Replaceable * 18650
$72
67 €
1y
yes
Zeus Arc GT
conduction
437°
225°
yes
Non-user-replaceable 3500
$133
124 €
2y
yes

Last edited:

maremaresing

Very interested in this, as I have a lot of hash and it's not the most straightforward to consume. Right now I'm getting best results in the bfg dani v2/v3. I also have a Starry 3 I can't sell, that I should probably push into this role, and a pax 2. I also think that hash in dosing caps for the V3 Pro would work nicely, so I'll give that a try.

I've never used hash before now, so it's hard to figure out what working properly is.

maremaresing,
Reactions: olysh pops

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I am always guilty of it myself, but you might be overthinking this?

If you can, grab BAK, wherever, because it is much better than the others listed particularly for hash (also there is not even temp limitations like that I don't think)

olysh pops

@maremaresing yes, the Starry is an interesting candidate for vaping hash (except for the taste and cooling), I also find the dosing capsules very practical and less messy in the oven. The pax2 (which I'm adding to the next table) I don't use it, but the max temperature (420°F/215°C) suggests incomplete extraction of the material ?
Butane torch vaporizers like the BFG Dani Fusion can climb to high temperatures and deliver definite power to vaporize hash properly.
What do you call the V3 pro? the Xmax v3 pro?

@Shit Snacks haha yes it's possible I'm overthinking it... do you think making this list is too much work to accomplish?
Thanks for your advice. The BAK I own is excellent, one of the rare (the only?) battery-powered heavy-hitters. Indeed its temperature can rise above 473°F/245°C), I correct the error in the next table. Mine is being repaired for many months, as Lamart is temporarily closed.

Last edited:
olysh pops,

maremaresing

Yep, I mean the Xmax V3 Pro. The new ones easily get to combustion temps, and extract super old and dry herb that won't vape in anything else. Where I'd run the roffu at 428F, I never go above 380F on the V3 Pro (unless it's windy and subfreezing temps outside).

I'll let you know the results if I give it a try soon. Kinda married to the vaphit for hash atm.

maremaresing,

olysh pops

@TigoleBitties
The AVLP is a convection-dominant vaporizer, if I've read it correctly. It's good news that it vaporizes the hash properly, perhaps related to the small amount of conduction and its high temperature ?
What type of hash do you use ?
With a pure convection TinyMight, at 364F/240C and with classic hash, the result is a bit disappointing, the clouds aren't dense and you have to suck in too much hot air for my taste.

olysh pops,

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
@TigoleBitties
The AVLP is a convection-dominant vaporizer, if I've read it correctly. It's good news that it vaporizes the hash properly, perhaps related to the small amount of conduction and its high temperature ?
It can be convection dominant but it also has a session mode where the bowl is completely heated as well as the convection effects so it's not a small amount of conduction. The concentrate mode works this way so the whole bowl should reach 464F.

I put in the concentrate pad (a SS mesh puck) and I've tried dry sift and live hash rosin bowls with it. The vapor production and quality seems really great to me but I'm not generally a major hash user. Pretty sure I've tried hard black Lebanese style hash on the pad too and it also worked but it's better when it's crumbled small.
With a pure convection TinyMight, at 364F/240C and with classic hash, the result is a bit disappointing, the clouds aren't dense and you have to suck in too much hot air for my taste.
Yes, I feel hash does work well with conduction assistance so that's why I'm very pleased with the "wax mode" on the AVLP that goes up to 464F. The gold plated bowl and the mostly glass/zirconia vapor path really preserve good taste. The gold plated capsules are available too and I've been meaning to try them with some vaping cotton and hash inside them to see how this compares to the concentrate pad.

TigoleBitties,

Shit Snacks

@Shit Snacks haha yes it's possible I'm overthinking it... do you think making this list is too much work to accomplish?
Thanks for your advice. The BAK I own is excellent, one of the rare (the only?) battery-powered heavy-hitters. Indeed its temperature can rise above 473°F/245°C), I correct the error in the next table. Mine is being repaired for many months, as Lamart is temporarily closed

Ah yes I mean for me, but if you want to do it and think it's worthwhile, there are just too many vapes and variables imo

Oh that's a shame You have to be without it for so long! I'm lucky my original beta is still going strong, still have much more to test with it... Never got to try any of the good hash but I do have some nice rosin so I should finally use the banger...

You also might want to replace Solo 2 with Solo 3, it definitely has more power and I think would do much better with hash now!

corvo

@TigoleBitties
when you say clasic hash its morrocan hash? or as they say now "mousse"? if you want vape that the ALVP its very good with the capsules (less clean too xD) it give the hash a lot of conduction i use it around 230º and finish with 240º , i try its in the tiny2 and yes its so dissapointing too

Shit Snacks

a friend tell me the vapman its soo good for mousse but its a torch vape

Well not necessarily, they have the station for heating, so that is a great option at home...

Camouflet has zooter that goes with their inductor heater, I wonder if that could be used for hash?

olysh pops

It seems Zooter can not be used for classic hash, morrocan hash, neither kief, as manufacturer says "Ideal input material should be able to fully melt/boil, otherwise it could be prone to combustion." Unfortunately.
Vapman is a good little hash vaporizer.

Last edited:

olysh pops

Yes, I tried to cross-check your information with the contents of the POTV Lobo thread and it does fall into the category of conduction-dominant hybrids. I'll add it to the list, thanks !

Top Bottom