Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

CANtalk

Most americans don't realize this shadow war

:puke:

Part of an ongoing dueling discussion in news articles & interesting (Google search news results for Nicholas Jacobs)

:suspicious:
https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...yer-circle-arizona-capitol-floor/73264047007/

:peace: :leaf:

florduh

:puke:

image.png

This dumbass judge is the same exact age as my dad. Nice reminder that Judges in this country aren't special or intelligent. They're the same Fox News watching morons as the rest of the hog-people.

By the way, this trial was going on at the same exact time in California State Court.

image.png

My grandfather had Nazi shrapnel in his leg from the age of 19 until the day he died 2 years ago. Frankly, if you're going to be an out and proud Nazi in 2024, you should expect to get punched in the fucking face :shrug:

To be clear, the guy the George W Bush appointed Judge let off was a literal Nazi who celebrate Hitler's birthday. And he wasn't charged with assaulting an Antifa. He assaulted a journalist covering the protest.

coolbreeze

image.png

This dumbass judge is the same exact age as my dad. Nice reminder that Judges in this country aren't special or intelligent. They're the same Fox News watching morons as the rest of the hog-people.

By the way, this trial was going on at the same exact time in California State Court.

image.png

My grandfather had Nazi shrapnel in his leg from the age of 19 until the day he died 2 years ago. Frankly, if you're going to be an out and proud Nazi in 2024, you should expect to get punched in the fucking face :shrug:

To be clear, the guy the George W Bush appointed Judge let off was a literal Nazi who celebrate Hitler's birthday. And he wasn't charged with assaulting an Antifa. He assaulted a journalist covering the protest.
My dad was a teenager loaded onto a boat and sent to Europe to fight fascists and nazis. When they came home they were called the greatest generation. By conservatives. No sooner were the last of them laid to rest...

florduh

My dad was a teenager loaded onto a boat and sent to Europe to fight fascists and nazis. When they came home they were called the greatest generation. By conservatives. No sooner were the last of them laid to rest...

My grandparents weren't progressives by any means, but they were all less racist than my parents and had more decent politics too. After all, the Greatest Generation put our most Left Wing President in the White House three times. While the Boomers gave us Reagan.

Politics in America are so fucked that I was called a radical for supporting Bernie. A guy with more moderate politics than the longest serving President in American history.

florduh

Israel picked this fight with Iran. They bombed an Iranian embassy because there were military officials in it. This is an absurd justification for violating international law. Was Bin Laden justified in bombing those American embassies in the 90's? After all, about half of the people in those embassies were CIA agents.

If Biden allows the US to get dragged into a war with Iran because he's too stupid to keep his client state in line, we will lose:

In 2002, the Bush Boys spent $250 million on a simulated war with Iran. America lost every time they ran the simulation. It was also very funny that we were even thinking of invading Iran in 2002. Saudi Arabia did 9/11. Iran and Saudi Arabia are enemies.

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Last edited:

florduh

GLLO8zFWIAA106d

image.png

If the United States was a real country with a decent government, legislators would take one look at this and immediately pass a law mandating that every bottle needs to be made from fully recyclable glass or hemp plastic.

But America isn't a country. It's more like 6 Oil and Weapons corporations in a trench coat :shrug:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
DJT down 66% from its high, now the Donald may not be able to cover that half a billion court thing.

Money talks, bullshit walks.

I considered shorting this stock as it seemed sure to go down. These SPAC mergers always tank after the initial enthusiasm. However I didn't think it would race down quite so quickly. Probably could have doubled your money and only paid one interest payment.

Although absolutely the people who get screwed will be the same marks that always get conned. I saw that a Truth Social spokesperson was bragging about how many retail investors they have. That's probably mostly true believers dumping their life savings into this boondoggle.

florduh

GLU10mSWYAAjASi

Multiple Republican Congressmen have openly called for every man, woman, and child in Gaza to be slaughtered. Zero condemnation from either Party.

CANtalk

Last edited:

florduh

Fucking pathetic. I don't even know what to say anymore.

Biden's response to this betrayal will be giving another $26 billion in weapons to a regime that seems hellbent on dragging us into World War 3. Bibi is also excited to see if he can drive oil prices high enough to get his fellow criminal Trump back into office.

florduh

Big win for Auto union UAW
1. Foreign car maker
2. In the South
3. Landslide vote
Tennessee Volkswagen Workers Join UAW In Historic Labor Win

Shawn Fein is about to roll through the Confederacy like Sherman.

1u4y66.jpg

It can't be a coincidence that the former Slave States all have the lowest wages and weakest protections for workers in the whole country.

Top Bottom