Firefly 1, 2, 2+

Dr. G

Old Resident
I hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE this vape...it was my first vape ever...so beautiful.

Dr. G,

ginolicious

I stopped using for a while. But the FF2+ was my daily for years. Need a new vape though. For some quick small sessions. I found this was a good one for that though. But she’s so old doesn’t hit like she use to.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I stopped using for a while. But the FF2+ was my daily for years. Need a new vape though. For some quick small sessions. I found this was a good one for that though. But she’s so old doesn’t hit like she use to.

Yeah the style of on-demand convection is extremely convenient, however I could never rely on FF again personally I have much better options now (most more artisan)

chillAtGVC

I recently got a FF2+ and wanted to get a second lid for it. I found one in all of Canada so I wrote and asked if the FF2+ was End of Life or if more parts would be available. This was the response:

Thanks so much for reaching out. We're glad to hear that you were able to secure a top lid for your Firefly! We have been having some difficulty with manufacturing more of them for the time being. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ginolicious

Did not wipe off the iso fully. Think I vapes iso and weed. Time to toss that bowl. I don’t remember having to rinse or wipe down the bowl and vape after iso. Guess I should have let t air out longer. Fuck me!

chillAtGVC

That has to taste nasty! Last night I overheated my DynaVap (still learning) and got a lung full of smoke. I'd forgotten how horrible it tasted.

chillAtGVC,
  • Haha
Reactions: NYC_Frank

ginolicious

I guess I cleaned it in a rush. Wanted a quick hit. The bowl was dirty and underperforming. Should have let the iso evaporate a bit before packing a bowl totally.

Top Bottom