coolbreeze

Found a few last-chance pieces on sale:
Hydravong Omni for $125: https://theherbcafe.com/en-us/colle...-omnivong-xl-vaporizer?variant=30148525097053
Ti M+ for $95US: https://theherbcafe.com/en-us/colle...orizers/products/dynavap-m-titanium-vaporizer
Short Omni, Ti Omni, 21 Omni still available at discounted prices: https://theherbcafe.com/en-us/colle...avap-omnivap-vaporizer?variant=43829008597230
20 and 21 colored Ms for very cheap: https://theherbcafe.com/en-us/colle...cial-edition-vaporizer?variant=43715804496110

@coolbreeze Thanks so much for your response; the cocobolo one does indeed look stunning! Thanks for mentioning the helix tip too ;)

Right now I'm thinking the following for the versatility:

Stem: VonG (i) - $84.00
Titanium Tip: Helix - $47.20
The "B": Neon Series - $20
Total: $151.20
The VonG: Brunette Cocobolo Kit & Brunette DynaStash - $151.20
Strange thing though, the longer I stare at the Cocobolo VonG, the more it appears to be the better purchase lol...

Looking to pick these up too:

Armored Cap - $20 [April 15-18]
DynaStash: Walnut - $20 [April 15-18]
Couple things: the B will get you the condenser for the Vongi, but you will need to buy the o-rings, too. Also, I'd hesitate on the walnut stash, I've gotten two from DV with a very strong sour oil smell, making them unusable (cocobolo should be fine). Go with a Futo. Otherwise I think either choice would be excellent.

Last edited:

coolbreeze

What is the difference in effects between the helix tip and the m7 tip?
...If there is any?

I just ordered the m7 xl but now thinking of getting the woodwynd also...vasvasvas
Basically the Helix has amazing airflow and the M7 has really great heat retention. The Helix is great for going through water or for DTL hits, great flavor, great roast, very even and fairly forgiving. (EDIT: the airflow is definitely enhanced by the perforated cap.) The M7 holds a reserve of heat to extend each heating for several hits, like a doob; very little heat makes it to the stem. They're very different but both seem to roast very evenly and with some forgiveness.

Last edited:

MDude

Basically the Helix has amazing airflow and the M7 has really great heat retention. The Helix is great for going through water or for DTL hits, great flavor, great roast, very even and fairly forgiving. The M7 holds a reserve of heat to extend each heating for several hits, like a doob; very little heat makes it to the stem. They're very different but both seem to roast very evenly and with some forgiveness.
So basically you're saying I need both.

How is the flavor in the M7? Is it good the whole heat cycle?

coolbreeze

So basically you're saying I need both.

How is the flavor in the M7? Is it good the whole heat cycle?
They compliment each other well. ; ) I wouldn't call it exceptional but the thing is so even and forgiving that I've never had it get over-roasty, really, which I think is significant given how aggressively you can heat it.

MDude

It depends on whether you have another DV and on the intended use, which cap would you use, which stem, way of heating and so on.
I had a first version Ti Woody, v1 omnivap, 2021 omni, 2021 m, I have a 2018 m...with Ti tip now.

I only used the standard cap so far with Wand and torch.

condition

I had a first version Ti Woody, v1 omnivap, 2021 omni, 2021 m, I have a 2018 m...with Ti tip now.

I only used the standard cap so far with Wand and torch.
Then you may want to expand towards caps and get the helix tip with a perforated cap and an armored cap, or a low temp cap - just a thought. I also have previous models but at the moment I use a perforated cap with helix tip with glass and a simrell stem with 9 fin tip and low temp cap. No standard cap for me at the moment.

coolbreeze

M7 rocks!
IMG-2041.jpg

Smokey McVape

I've been waffling over purchasing a VonG with all the other options available... For those that purchased one a while back, are you still using it?
Vong with a B tip, paired with a quality water piece is amazing. I have more than 10 Dynas but they don't get used as the combo above just beats them all in my experience. YMMV.

Dustin McKief

I only have a couple of criticisms about my Vong. First is that the tip is 'grabby' for every cap I've tried on it. If you don't do B2B hitting, it's not a big issue but kind of annoying when hot. Second is that the CCD has always been difficult to set compared to my other tips. I should probably try a different CCD to see if it's the tip or that...

Other than that, it's my favorite in terms of ergonomics in the hand.

DcTokeMan

VapinBlackGuy<~~~Rare
Vong with a B tip, paired with a quality water piece is amazing. I have more than 10 Dynas but they don't get used as the combo above just beats them all in my experience. YMMV.
Yo, i just started rocking my Joe King Assassin with a B Tip. Holy! That first half inch notch on the Assassin holds so much heat, it acts as a little thermal battery. Im getting dumb clouds.

Vape_Or_Die420

Not a fan of the Anvil, prefer a DV as I like to taste my herb, for hash the Anvil does pretty good, but so does a DV with a FMJ.
Totally agree although I did love my old Anvil, I sold it as my Dynavap FMJ setup worked 90% as good for $10. If I want better flavor I use a regular cap. FMJ is not best for flavor in my opinion.

DcTokeMan

VapinBlackGuy<~~~Rare
Totally agree although I did love my old Anvil, I sold it as my Dynavap FMJ setup worked 90% as good for $10. If I want better flavor I use a regular cap. FMJ is not best for flavor in my opinion.
i just put in an order for a fmj. havent tried one yet, just figured id try. i have a piece of cork in my wand at the right depth, so full extraction has never been a problem for me really. im also eyeing a simrell shorty with the wood stem, those are sexy as hell

budski

cantre member
got my m7 and was initially disappointed in the restrictive airflow, the tactile feel of the vent was a meh, I prefer the 21 M. Perf cap and light pack helped, but I'm used to the helix so I drilled vent holes in the m7 tip like I did with B and vaphit, then put it on my porch pipe,:science: it works great to roast a full bowl in 5-6 hits with pref+1/2 fmj (adjustable for airflow), 3-4 big hits in 1 good heatup with the glass induction cap.:sherlock:
53660523188_ccaf96a551_c.jpg

usually do 1/2 bowls w/helix, as I have a reduced lung capacity YMMV
current roster
ps imo the m7 tip was meant for a torch

Last edited:

geoff_45

Any recommendations for magnets for the DynaVap? Amazon or US based to save on shipping if possible.

Does anyone have a good case for a m7 xl for storage/travel?

geoff_45,

budski

cantre member
I need some strong magnets too, not sure I can trust the strength from amazon?
I use a hard Native sunglasses case for the wand and 3 dynas to travel.
almost got the helix tip/condenser/cap 420 deal to diy a stem at dynavap but found the whole woodwynd $8 more at vape widgets!
damn vas I try to hold the lid on but it just goes sideways.

Last edited:
budski,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Hi. I’m new to Dynavap and recently received a B from Sneaky Pete and I love so many things about it, even the ABV is always nice and even. Between this and vapman, I’m a million miles away from plugging in my beloved desktops.

But the screen falls out and there doesn’t seem to be a way to adhere it in place, in fact my screen just dropped into my ABV collection and it was not easy to retrieve.

It’s a drag because I can’t trust taking it outside. If packages of replacement screens were available it would be a good thing.

Meanwhile onward.

Hi. I’m new to Dynavap and recently received a B from Sneaky Pete and I love so many things about it, even the ABV is always nice and even. Between this and vapman, I’m a million miles away from plugging in my beloved desktops.

But the screen falls out and there doesn’t seem to be a way to adhere it in place, in fact my screen just dropped into my ABV collection and it was not easy to retrieve.

It’s a drag because I can’t trust taking it outside. If packages of replacement screens were available it would be a good thing.

Meanwhile onward.

Not sure where you are located, but on Dynavap website it vgoodiez just search for “ccd” is what they call it.

Partialgenious,
Reactions: jeffp

Vape_Or_Die420

Meanwhile onward.
That is not ok. I would hit up Dynavap and let them know. I’m sure they will take care of you.

Top Bottom