budski

cantre member
The helix tip is "all that", the perf cap adds too much air to the already airy helix so the pref cap benefits the B tip a lot. I'm diggin the swappable components.
53375662694_04b7cb18ba_b.jpg

budski

cantre member
torch pushed me out of the Dyna rabbit hole, then got a wand, helix and perf cap on blkfd, and teal cubed glass and it pushed me back in!! I knew I'd get a second one after the 1st hit! blew away the M and B.
the teal cubed glass body is begging for that blue tip like a street whore.

this is the new fave set up, wand w/ helix cubed w/ xl ti stem & low temp cap, so frickin light I'm afraid it'll float out of my hand. Half bowl for 25second one and dones.
RS9731_BlueHelix-DynaVaultQ4November2023.png

RS9598_Parts-October-2023_0001s_0001_green-square.png

Last edited:

Jimiblues

YLLDynaVapDecapperStand2_1024x1024.jpg

I just ordered a titaniu"m" I saw on sale. I also ordered this debowler. Both a total impulse buy. Has anyone picked this up? I wonder if it works well with an armored cap. My current method with a napkin and tweezer works but this looks more civilized.

martinstraka8282

Not sure where these fall in everyone's preference, but I found what looks like basically clearance pricing on the After-Shock Micro Stems from BB on this site. Ordered a couple more for myself just for the heck of it. I'm happy with the one I had already.

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Not sure where these fall in everyone's preference, but I found what looks like basically clearance pricing on the After-Shock Micro Stems from BB on this site. Ordered a couple more for myself just for the heck of it. I'm happy with the one I had already.

Interesting, as I like robot parts. I looked at the images, left me confused, but for that price, I somehow see being able to use some or many of these parts, in other vapes?

Has anyone picked this up?

Where?

RustyOldNail,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

martinstraka8282

Interesting, as I like robot parts. I looked at the images, left me confused, but for that price, I somehow see being able to use some or many of these parts, in other vapes?
Ya it's a strange one. It's basically a full stem with two interchangeable parts. You can swap the body piece to be carbed or not carbed. And you can swap the longer mouthpiece for the wpa. Of course it's all SS so not for everyone, but it's pretty universal, so at $15 seemed worth passing along.

I've always been drawn more to function, value & performance than form, art & social status with vape products, so this probably applies. And like you say, some of these can likely be frankensteined onto something else in the old vape kit.

japecan

Anybody scored the gel blaster?😂

coolbreeze

Do the Helix tips go on sale typically?

I want to grab a couple in the near future, but willing to be patient.
It probably will at some point but it's a new tip. The color ones are listed at the regular price though, which is a deal of sorts:

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Madri-Gal

martinstraka8282

It probably will at some point but it's a new tip. The color ones are listed at the regular price though, which is a deal of sorts:
Thanks, makes sense. I actually had a couple of those in my cart earlier but decided against it since it's basically full price for functionality's sake. I'm not the type to care about the color factor.

martinstraka8282

Damn, that is beautiful and tempting! I have 4 of these in silver in regular rotation though and really wanna try that Helix as my main motivation. Maybe if I hadn't just bought an Onyx Hybrid Volcano I'd buy one just for fun.

Top Bottom