Da Buddha

coolbreeze

Ok, so fingers crossed it's back online 🤞.
Time for a nightcap--cheers!
IMG-7422.jpg

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
So they work then? ; )
Oh yeah... they work. A little too well 😁👌

Can't thank you enough for the Da Buddha rec. Who would've thunk it? It's 50/50 reach % with my Couchlog. Much respect.

This year is proving to be an embarrassment of riches. Super excited for my Solo 3 on the way! Coming full circle back to the modern version of my first ever vape. I've got my endgame desktops for a while. Counting on the Solo to rise to the top of my portables.

TigoleBitties,
  • Love
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Oh yeah... they work. A little too well 😁👌
Looks amazing!
Can't thank you enough for the Da Buddha rec. Who would've thunk it? It's 50/50 reach % with my Couchlog. Much respect.
Glad to share the happiness! I'm glad you took the chance on it, and more so that you're really enjoying it. It's such a great vape but has some serious competition these days, hopefully others will consider too.
This year is proving to be an embarrassment of riches. Super excited for my Solo 3 on the way! Coming full circle back to the modern version of my first ever vape. I've got my endgame desktops for a while. Counting on the Solo to rise to the top of my portables.
Nice, man. That sounds like the return of an old friend. Hope it's even better than you expect!

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Looks amazing!

Glad to share the happiness! I'm glad you took the chance on it, and more so that you're really enjoying it. It's such a great vape but has some serious competition these days, hopefully others will consider too.
I agree. Such a clean, tasty and powerful vape. Easy maintenance too.
Nice, man. That sounds like the return of an old friend. Hope it's even better than you expect!
Thanks! It's a great time to be a dry herb vaper.

TigoleBitties,
  • Love
Reactions: coolbreeze
Top Bottom