Cloud Connoisseur Glass

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Not sure what will be available otherwise, but the rest of the pre-order stuff should be arriving soon:
Reached out to inquire on the status of pending custom colors, no response for 3 days. Patiently waiting.......
Also waiting for an update. Was told everyone would get update on the weekend, a few weeks back

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Anyone have a current discord invite link?
I DM'd you. I mod over there too and I had to remove a bunch of spam recently so I am less willing to toss links up on the public web :lol:

Edited to add: YOLO

Last edited:

olivianewtonjohn

Ok but why am I getting updates from @Shit Snacks and @Grass Yes when I inquire? I appreciate it but it would be more confidence inspiring if the owner communicated, my last unanswered email was 3 weeks ago. Last we officially heard an update would be coming "in a few days" - this was on 03/02.

olivianewtonjohn,
Reactions: Cheebsy

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Ok but why am I getting updates from @Shit Snacks and @Grass Yes when I inquire? I appreciate it but it would be more confidence inspiring if the owner communicated, my last unanswered email was 3 weeks ago. Last we officially heard an update would be coming "in a few days" - this was on 03/02.
Today on the CC Discord, iDB mentioned he had been ill. Glass should be arriving to him on Monday.

He also asked that anyone who hasn't received a reply to a message to please send it again.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Yeah I think it has been tough for him to check in and update everywhere lately, dealing with sickness among other things of course, I do talk to him pretty regularly although more lately it has been fewer and far between... Both GY and I help with the discord too, and for me personally I have less going on in my life, so I try to help share the info here when I can, let him know people are waiting in the dark etc... I'm sorry for your poor experience and anyone else, we all know how it is and have been there with other pre-orders and such, I guess stuff slips through the cracks on their end so at least it's good there are places like this and people like us to help offset that as best we can (I think he might have to recover his password here too, why there hasn't been any word here yet, but now we have an update on discord at least) so, Monday! :nod:

coolbreeze

w00t! Got a shipping notice! Little green Influx incoming!
4039413983.jpg

Timps27

Feel like I’m winnin’ when I’m losin’ again
Dante has become a permanent fixture on my coffee table, running my Tempest and an XL Convector when it arrives. I missed out on the mini Influx which I really want to tryout as a dab rig, and the new version Protégé that would be a nice alternate option for Tempest/Convector.

Hoping for another run on both! 🤞

Top Bottom