Arizer Solo 3

techtoker

I noticed that in session mode the herb can get cooked beyond what you'd expect for the temp.

I played around with airflow, and leaving about 1-2mm space between the stem (standard size) and the oven resulted in the most even extraction I've seen so far (which says a lot!). The herb looks to be the right level of "cooked" too.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I noticed that in session mode the herb can get cooked beyond what you'd expect for the temp.

I played around with airflow, and leaving about 1-2mm space between the stem (standard size) and the oven resulted in the most even extraction I've seen so far (which says a lot!). The herb looks to be the right level of "cooked" too.

This is not unique to session mode, even on demand, it's a balance of the temp settings and the time settings along with your use

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: techtoker

Madri-Gal

Child Of The Revolution
Got a notice that it's the sixth anniversary of my joining FC, so I celebrated by ordering a Solo 3 that popped up on sale. Now Solo 3 can be crossed off the list. My first portable was a Solo, then I got an Air, Solo 2, Air Max, Argo, as they came along, as well as other portables best for other threads.
Anyway, whoo hooo :rofl: for six years, whoo hooo for Vas, and Gas, and for sure, grass. :leaf:

cpl5938

Very happy with mine. So much so that I don’t care that I just bought the Solo 2 Max a couple of months ago. I use the regular stems filled halfway. 3-4 very nice hits using On Demand level II or III and then another 4 or so hits on level IV, with taste diminishing. This vape is more than I need but its efficiency is great.

Cacahuates

I tried level 1 on demand for the 1st time. It was fantastic. I would recommend to everyone. I usually just start with 3 or 4, but was very impressed with level 1. Nice smooth big hits. Not too hot at all.
Still trying to see which mode I like the best, problem is I like them all!

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
I tried level 1 on demand for the 1st time. It was fantastic. I would recommend to everyone. I usually just start with 3 or 4, but was very impressed with level 1. Nice smooth big hits. Not too hot at all.
Not a bad problem to have 🙂

TigoleBitties,
Reactions: bulllee

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Not sure how I missed this one but it definitely slipped past me. The Solo2 was one of my very first vapes, still enjoy using it on road trips occasionally but it’s a session vape and I figured out I’m a on-demand guy. So a Solo3 with on-demand is very interesting indeed!

Looking for a new portable for a stateside visit and this might just be the one. Off to research! :science:

Giftkralle

I saw it is an isolated air path right?
Is there a breakdown of the device anywhere already?
I saw someone saying that the Solo II should have an isolated airpath but he was saying that the ceramic thermal paste from the oven would potentially do harm to your health :D.

I am new to vapes, but if I can I would love to know if it is really a clean , isolated air path b4 buying :).

Brio

Am I the only one loving the session mode more than the on demand mode?

Maybe it's because I have a ball vape, and can already take lung-busting tokes from the bong with it, but I find the session mode to more thoroughly extract the cannabis, especially with an XL stem. I also find the flavour better with session mode, although this is probably due its ability to go lower temperature than on demand, and also I am usually hitting it from a tube, where on demand is usually on the bong.

It is truly a joy to be able to easily and quickly load up an XL stem, and have large tokes of flavourful dense vapour for 5-10 minutes.

bulllee

Agent Provocateur

Maybe it's because I have a ball vape, and can already take lung-busting tokes from the bong with it, but I find the session mode to more thoroughly extract the cannabis, especially with an XL stem. I also find the flavour better with session mode, although this is probably due its ability to go lower temperature than on demand, and also I am usually hitting it from a tube, where on demand is usually on the bong.

It is truly a joy to be able to easily and quickly load up an XL stem, and have large tokes of flavourful dense vapour for 5-10 minutes.
Agree, the flavor is crazy good in session. Even at higher temps . The extraction is top notch. I use to save my duff, but now it's all spent, and not worth it :lol: . Very happy so far :tup:. I loved the Solo OG and the vapor it produced , then Solo 2 and I thought the vapor was different not as full bodied . The Solo 3 is Light years ahead .

johnnyCanuck

I saw someone saying that the Solo II should have an isolated airpath but he was saying that the ceramic thermal paste from the oven would potentially do harm to your health :D.

I am new to vapes, but if I can I would love to know if it is really a clean , isolated air path b4 buying :).
That someone you are speaking of has a love affair with the TinyMight and a hate on for anything Arizer. So take what the guy says with a grain of salt.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Haha yeah I don't understand why so many people ignore the lowest settings in so many vapes, I always head right to them so I can learn the vape better and milk the best flavors with smooth hits dry as I like

Not sure how I missed this one but it definitely slipped past me. The Solo2 was one of my very first vapes, still enjoy using it on road trips occasionally but it’s a session vape and I figured out I’m a on-demand guy. So a Solo3 with on-demand is very interesting indeed

Hey! Always good to see you around brother, yeah you'll see after your research in this thread, but be advised it is not on demand in the traditional sense, it is more like a faster controlled micro session :tup:

It is not fully been detailed, there are widely diverging opinions on air paths in vapes, more so than vapor paths, if it is such a concern, you might not be satisfied with many mass produced models as there is often a compromise, unfortunately not always as simple as a straight shot isolated pathway universally

Haha yeah as I mentioned I prefer that mode because you can use even lower temps! Though I will use on demand for quicker one-two hitters through water

TigoleBitties

Big and Bouncy
Agree, the flavor is crazy good in session. Even at higher temps . The extraction is top notch. I use to save my duff, but now it's all spent, and not worth it :lol: . Very happy so far :tup:. I loved the Solo OG and the vapor it produced , then Solo 2 and I thought the vapor was different not as full bodied . The Solo 3 is Light years ahead .
This is kind of what I remembered too at the beginning of this thread. My first vape was an OG Solo and I loved it but didn't know any better and started exploring other vapes naturally. The flavor on the OG was pretty great but the heater was always underpowered. It was still pretty badass for its day back in 2012 when I got it.

This heater is *entirely* different and it's what makes this Solo special. Taste is unparalleled imo, and I hate to say that I believe it outdoes my desktops for flavor.

Edit: Anyone tried hash in this thing yet? I'm dying here waiting to get my unit back.... shipped today!

Top Bottom