Angus Enhanced

Raeffnix

Hey, anybody has any updates from lcv. (Lacentralevapeur.com)
I am still waiting for shipping of the angus enhanced.
Anybody knows if Mike is sending them out regulary?
Thanks
Nothing so far, I emailed them last week Thursday and they said they hadn't received them yet and apologized for the delay. Emailing Mike to see if he has any information on the ones heading to lcv would be a great idea, if anyone does, please keep us posted :)

EDIT: I decided to shoot him a quick email, will let you know what I hear

Last edited:

Raeffnix

Reply from Mike (great customer support by the way):

Hello,

The package for LaCentraleVapeur is on the process of the custom clearance. i am sorry for keeping you waiting. LaCentraleVapeur will process the order shipping once they get the package soon.

So hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer ;)

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
I have had my AE for a couple months now. It will stay in rotation with the ball vapes that aren’t portable. It is a beast thru water. It’s the only way I use it. Always with dosing caps so it stays clean. I have never gone past the second temperature setting cause this thing can pump out the steam!
Usually get around 10 sessions with fully charged batteries. That depends on how much the boost mode is used. It really doesn’t get hot in the hand at all.
Kudos to anyone that uses this thing at max temp. I can not imagine what that would be like, but I know it would surely be awesome.
The plastic battery covers allow quick changes and fit really good. They can be squeaky if you hold it by the covers so don’t do that.
I like it a lot. Very good vape with lotsa extras and good price point.

kokolokokolokon

The plastic battery covers allow quick changes and fit really good. They can be squeaky if you hold it by the covers so don’t do that.
Dis you try to charge the device with the usbc port? I do it with a fast charger and i find it very comfortable (and fast :D)

kokolokokolokon,

Kudzu407

Para-Vaper
Dis you try to charge the device with the usbc port? I do it with a fast charger and i find it very comfortable (and fast :D)
No. I always have batteries in the charger ready to go. I still use my OG Angus and keep paired batteries ready for each. Good to know usb is quick and easy.

Kudzu407,
Top Bottom