2024 - Annual 420 Sales Thread

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
I'd like to try a knot if they didn't seem so disposable/PITA to clean thoroughly (even with soaking) without torching. I'm sure all that surface area gives big/thick hits! I see the ones designed as inserts for 25mm bangers but I can't find any Stack Knot Nails that detail a 25mm OD spec...? I'd maybe try jamming one in the Dab Ready coil if I could get one... ha.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I'd like to try a knot if they didn't seem so disposable/PITA to clean thoroughly (even with soaking) without torching. I'm sure all that surface area gives big/thick hits! I see the ones designed as inserts for 25mm bangers but I can't find any Stack Knot Nails that detail a 25mm OD spec...? I'd maybe try jamming one in the Dab Ready coil if I could get one... ha.

Yes I have seen ones that are supposedly made to be working with nails, but I'm not sure how well they would actually work as I've never seen anyone using one that way... They are actually designed to be torch cleaned yeah, soaking doesn't do much of anything, although rinsing right after is good... I wonder how they would do using the new banger bath by official dab tray which forces the alcohol up through the banger... The surface area depends on the size and type of the hot knot diamond skillet, but generally I do pretty small dabs so that also helps keep it cleaner longer, if there is a larger dab lower temp messier runnier type of concentrate etc then it needs an alcohol dip otherwise the burn off is a mess and can taint the glass rig and water purity lol some of the hot knots I have are much larger, and I hardly ever use them, I use the really small ones more, rotating three stack and six stack, sometimes using two depending what it's for, like for my roommate, excited to try these new four stack from terporium! I have already like five different style of these lol

Jamming it in a coil is a bad idea, it would probably expand and crack it, that's why it's tricky, also you don't want it to be upside down, someone else stretched out a regular coil or whatever to make a cage that goes over the hot knot when it is sitting in a little station glass stand, that way you can leave it on and fully clean it easily... I am going to get something like that eventually as it seems so much better and I would love to no longer need a torch! Still have no PID stuff yet :tup:

Shit Snacks,

AndyO

Grinderoo's 420 sale has started, with 20% off everything.

They don't get as much love on here as they deserve - I don't know what their international shipping costs look like - but the stainless steel MightyRoo is a really excellent quality grinder that produces a really great grind.

They also have the TimbeRoo, which I probably classify more as "functional art" than I do a great grinder, but it's fun to have on my shelf in the collection, and apparently it goes ok with really dry weed or with bush-grown weed.

LordOfTheVapes

Philreal187

Quick question for my fellow bargain hunters, would passing up a puffco peak pro at $240 be silly? The RiO is my only way to use concentrates, was trying to hold out for something like a proxy pro since I don’t need an e-rig just like the idea of it. The deal is actually from a local dispensary they have peak pro and proxy’s at $300 and with a 20% off that’s how it’s $240. Appreciate any feedback or suggestions!

Philreal187,

Madtater

Quick question for my fellow bargain hunters, would passing up a puffco peak pro at $240 be silly? The RiO is my only way to use concentrates, was trying to hold out for something like a proxy pro since I don’t need an e-rig just like the idea of it. The deal is actually from a local dispensary they have peak pro and proxy’s at $300 and with a 20% off that’s how it’s $240. Appreciate any feedback or suggestions!
Thats a pretty good deal if it is the latest version of the peak pro.

See if they will give you a deal on the 3DXL atty if you buy it. If they do, i would grab it definitely.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Biao.t 4/20 sale info:
Current discounted piece and a new one will be featured everyday:

"A discount balloon
Send a banger and ball as gifts
Only 50 pieces available
Link in the below comment part
Welcome to order"

mlglass on DHGate

Edit: And everything 40% off here:

Last edited:

Hippie

Phlizon have a 9% discount sitewide

Alibongo.co.uk and Alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk
15th - 22nd
Spend £50 get 10% off with code 42010
Spend £100 get 15% off with code 42015
Spend £150 get 20% off with code 42020
I think there are some exclusions on big ticket items this year

Hippie,

bellas

Does divine tribe do a 420 discount? Looking to pick up a core 2. Patiently Waiting. Thanks for any info

bellas,
Top Bottom