Venty by Storz & Bickel

buttervap

If its this one I'd be curious how it fits the Venty.

Yes this one. I've heard of people having success with this adapter with the Venty. It's arriving later today.

buttervap,

Jack_72

If its this one I'd be curious how it fits the Venty.

It fits really well.

Some prefer to insert the elastic into the mouthpiece instead of pulling it over it.
But I had the impression that it seals a bit better this way. It is a little difficult to pull the elastic over the mouthpiece at first. You have to press it a little flat and adapt it to the shape of the mouthpiece.

I have the hose permanently attached to the CU and a second CU for normal use.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Finally got confirmation today that a Venty is headed my way! Went ahead and got the case, then scooped a couple of glass mouthpieces. I’m so stoked to try it and praying I get one that’s a beast and just works like the workhorse it’s meant to be, gotta read this thread in earnest now so I know what to do when I finally get my hands on it. :rockon:

LaughingDog

I'm using the Sneaky Pete glass WPA. I can hit it pretty hard through water. I have the xmas starry whip from potv on the way too.
I also use the Sneaky Pete 3n1 WPA. I like that I can add extra herb into the WPA (arizer style) almost doubling the capacity of the venty! It replaces the cooling tower so I don't have to worry about cleaning. I run it through a double bubbler with ice. Super cool. Awesome smooth hits, love this thing.

buttervap

I also use the Sneaky Pete 3n1 WPA. I like that I can add extra herb into the WPA (arizer style) almost doubling the capacity of the venty! It replaces the cooling tower so I don't have to worry about cleaning. I run it through a double bubbler with ice. Super cool. Awesome smooth hits, love this thing.
Oh wow. I have to try this!

brquad225

So...my RMA'd Venty starting showing E04 error last week. Hoped it was a fluke, but kept happening and would not come on. Finally broke down and contacted S&B yesterday and they responded asking for the subcode. Then said I should open another RMA based on subcode. Getting annoyed now. I really like this thing when it works, but this is getting ridiculous!

buttervap

So...my RMA'd Venty starting showing E04 error last week. Hoped it was a fluke, but kept happening and would not come on. Finally broke down and contacted S&B yesterday and they responded asking for the subcode. Then said I should open another RMA based on subcode. Getting annoyed now. I really like this thing when it works, but this is getting ridiculous!
I feel ya on this. It's super frustrating.

buttervap,
Managed to snipe myself a Venty for 290€ - couldn’t say no for that price. Just arrived today and damn, this thing so good. Shipped with Firmware version v01.07 and one of those newer Bowls.

Is there a smaller diameter version of the mouthpiece?

Last edited:
Greetings everyone, I’ve been following this thread since I bought my 1st Venty around Christmastime. I decided to finally vent my frustrations with Venty. I just received my 4th replacement, and this one doesn't work correctly right out of a brand-new box. It doesn’t charge, and it won’t update to the new firmware 1.07. It has 1.06 on it now. It does heat up, but it’s useless without being able to charge it.

My 1st one last 7 weeks and then one day it got very hot and melted part of the bowl.

The second lasted a few days and then display E04.

The 3rd one lasted 2 months and then displayed E04

The 4th was faulty right out of the box.

I’ve been a happy customer of Storz & Bickel ever since they came out with the Volcano, but not so much anymore. I lost faith in them. The introduction of the Venty was a disaster. It sounds like they rushed it to market too soon. They should have some longevity tests first.

collievape

I really want a venty but I decided to get the Solo 3 first and wait awhile to see if they got things worked out before getting the venty. I had hopes that they had fixed the problems with it but after reading here and a couple of other places -it does not appear as if they have

I really want a venty but I decided to get the Solo 3 first and wait awhile to see if they got things worked out before getting the venty. I had hopes that they had fixed the problems with it but after reading here and a couple of other places -it does not appear as if they have
It's funny you mention the Solo 3. That's the one I'm looking at now. I'm looking around to see what is comparable to the Venty but is reliable. :)

Tweakz

My Venty is only a week into daily use, but the flight is excellent, everything works great. Updated to 1.07.

-I only move at max temperature and charge the battery only in eco mode.
-my favorite airflow setting is 1.5. without dosing caps.

Wow , how cool and smoothly the venty can hit. clouds, vapor and taste are at their one of the top ( already have mighty+ and TM).

guys, how many of you had this error e04, did you charge the venty in normal or eco mode?

LesPlenty

Company Rep
guys, how many of you had this error e04, did you charge the venty in normal or eco mode?
Eco mode on my friends Venty almost from new (I had to set it up for him)...it was later replaced due to E04 and he will not firmware update the new one as per Aussie seller instructions (the seller said 10% of his replacement units would E04 after firmware updating).
He has not had a problem since and is a happy camper.

buttervap

My Venty is only a week into daily use, but the flight is excellent, everything works great. Updated to 1.07.

-I only move at max temperature and charge the battery only in eco mode.
-my favorite airflow setting is 1.5. without dosing caps.

Wow , how cool and smoothly the venty can hit. clouds, vapor and taste are at their one of the top ( already have mighty+ and TM).

Eco always for me. On my 2nd Venty.

I discovered the charging problem I was having was due to an extremely fussy USB port. I tried 6 different USB cables and only one of them works with it. That seems odd to me since the cables work fine with anything else I plug them into. I examined the port with a flashlight but couldn't see anything wrong with it.

Rodney

I discovered the charging problem I was having was due to an extremely fussy USB port. I tried 6 different USB cables and only one of them works with it. That seems odd to me since the cables work fine with anything else I plug them into. I examined the port with a flashlight but couldn't see anything wrong with it.

you cant just use any USB cable to charge as not all USB cables are pinned the same.

Rodney

4 of the cables I had come with my Ventys and did work with my previous Ventys. The other 2 cables are phone charging cables that have data transfer capabilities and worked with my previous Ventys.

sounds as dodgy as Donald Trump and i would fully expect a VENTY free of charge after all this.

Oh wait you already had 4 without charge :D

Best email them and link this thread so they know about all this.

sounds as dodgy as Donald Trump and i would fully expect a VENTY free of charge after all this.

Oh wait you already had 4 without charge :D

Best email them and link this thread so they know about all this.
After more examination, it appears the USB might be slightly oversized because the only cable that works fits the tightest. It's Thunderbolt 4 cable. You would think the Venty cables would work, but they don't. I might live with it this way because I hate the idea of sending another one back. I've already shelled out a total $60 in return shipping fees. I don't think that's fair that the consumer has to pay to send back a faulty product.

bellona0544

After more examination, it appears the USB might be slightly oversized because the only cable that works fits the tightest. It's Thunderbolt 4 cable. You would think the Venty cables would work, but they don't. I might live with it this way because I hate the idea of sending another one back. I've already shelled out a total $60 in return shipping fees. I don't think that's fair that the consumer has to pay to send back a faulty product.
They don't. The warranty on S&B's website explicitly states that they will be responsible for shipping. "Warranty claims must be asserted against STORZ & BICKEL GmbH by presenting the original invoice, showing the purchase date, within the term of exclusion of two months after the warranty case occurred or in the case of defects/faults that were not immediately detectable, within two months after their detection.
STORZ & BICKEL GmbH shall assume the costs for sending and returning the product.
Any customs duties and public charges must be paid by the customer."

Email them and get a credit for what you are due from this company that blatantly goes against their own warranty policy. Canopy Growth is a company that just had to do a freaking private security sale to get $50 million in working capital and to get rid of a measly $25 million maturing debt. Market cap of almost $800 mil (down from a peak of almost $20 bil), a head start of literal years and massive institutional advantages, and they *still* are making (or allowing) their subsidiaries to blatantly break warranties and had to do a 10,000 unit recall.

Tweakz

Wow, Venty really can good hits . Max airflow 3 on 210c without caps. Nice smooth taste big clouds and evenly cooked abv

C5-F61-B9-D-7214-4-D25-A393-4-EA054668-D86.jpg

9-F8-A97-A0-F667-4595-BD25-2-E2672-E706-D3.jpg

They don't. The warranty on S&B's website explicitly states that they will be responsible for shipping. "Warranty claims must be asserted against STORZ & BICKEL GmbH by presenting the original invoice, showing the purchase date, within the term of exclusion of two months after the warranty case occurred or in the case of defects/faults that were not immediately detectable, within two months after their detection.
STORZ & BICKEL GmbH shall assume the costs for sending and returning the product.
Any customs duties and public charges must be paid by the customer."

Email them and get a credit for what you are due from this company that blatantly goes against their own warranty policy. Canopy Growth is a company that just had to do a freaking private security sale to get $50 million in working capital and to get rid of a measly $25 million maturing debt. Market cap of almost $800 mil (down from a peak of almost $20 bil), a head start of literal years and massive institutional advantages, and they *still* are making (or allowing) their subsidiaries to blatantly break warranties and had to do a 10,000 unit recall.
I started an RMA and complained about the shipping costs when I first got this unit, Friday when I thought I couldn't charge it. I won't hear back from them until Tuesday. Then I'll update them on what I found out since then, and see what they say about shipping. I've been following this thread for 5 months now, and I remember a lot of other people complained about having to pay return shipping too.

Top Bottom