Tabletop Bong anyone?

AndyO

There are multiple diffuser inserts available and it's a step up for sure from the SP globes and such because of the woodworking and accessories included. To put it bluntly, you get what you pay for in life and if you want something that functions beautifully while looking beautiful this is that!:tup: I'm waiting for Lee's Tandem release! 2 globes side by side encased by wood in a single unit!:love: Can't Wait is more appropriate!!:science:

Thanks for that mate. You've made it even harder!

May I ask you 2 questions?

- How do you go taking it apart to clean the glass and filling it without warping the wood? Is that super annoying?
- are the 2 joints 14 or 18mm? I've never paid attention to that pretty important detail on his videos, but pretty much my entire ecosystem across all my vapes is 14mm.

Custom Flower Hardware

Manufacturer
Thanks for that mate. You've made it even harder!

May I ask you 2 questions?

- How do you go taking it apart to clean the glass and filling it without warping the wood? Is that super annoying?
- are the 2 joints 14 or 18mm? I've never paid attention to that pretty important detail on his videos, but pretty much my entire ecosystem across all my vapes is 14mm.
There are 4 points at the top where the wood has screw fasteners. The Joint on the bong is 18mm and all the inserts make it 14mm.

Custom Flower Hardware,
Reactions: AndyO

AndyO

I have a TTB incoming, but it will take 2 more weeks, at least. After I figure it out I will be happy to answer any questions.

How'd you find their customer service?

I did end up sending them an email on Tuesday and haven't heard back. I'm usually happy to give places a week, but that's only 2 days away.

AndyO

I have a TTB incoming, but it will take 2 more weeks, at least. After I figure it out I will be happy to answer any questions.

What's the deal with the current whip joint? Is it still 14mm male with an insert, as was the case on a video I watched about different diffuser stems, or is it 18mm as the site seems to indicate?

I don't like the elbow joint, I'd rather use a straight piece of glass. But I only have it in a 14mm male, so I'd need to buy a 18mm female/14mm female adapter. (This is my last question before buying one, but once again I can't get Lee to respond to emails. Lucky for him I really want it, or I would've given up my now, my experience of getting emails replied to has been woeful.)

AndyO,

sickmanfraud

What's the deal with the current whip joint? Is it still 14mm male with an insert, as was the case on a video I watched about different diffuser stems, or is it 18mm as the site seems to indicate?

I don't like the elbow joint, I'd rather use a straight piece of glass. But I only have it in a 14mm male, so I'd need to buy a 18mm female/14mm female adapter. (This is my last question before buying one, but once again I can't get Lee to respond to emails. Lucky for him I really want it, or I would've given up my now, my experience of getting emails replied to has been woeful.)

I can only state that Lee was very responsive to me. He shipped the package lightning-fast.

What email are you sending to?

sickmanfraud,

justcametomind

Since I've only been vaping for a month, I'm not (yet) a flavor chaser. For me, it's actually more about the cooling.
My take after getting a dozen of bongs is that if you want cooling you may just lower the temperature to get the same cooling effect. The trade off of using a bong is all the resin you leave on it, plus it needs cleaning. Since there’s no free lunch, my take is that prolonging the vapor path you get the cooling effect at the price of losing more cannabinoids on the glass that you would by merely lowering the temperature.

Top Bottom