Random thoughts

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
My yearly visit to my doc ended me up in emergency due to heart problems: I had atrial fibulation. They did a control-alt-delete to my heart- stopped it and restarted it to stop the malfunction. I’m cooling my heels in a hospital bed but will probably get out today. I can’t wait.
Wow! Glad they caught it! Hope you feel better and are released soon.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
My yearly visit to my doc ended me up in emergency due to heart problems: I had atrial fibulation. They did a control-alt-delete to my heart- stopped it and restarted it to stop the malfunction. I’m cooling my heels in a hospital bed but will probably get out today. I can’t wait.
Wishing you a quick and complete recovery, @macbill

florduh

@macbill take my energy!!!

dragonball-z-anime.gif

ChooChooCharlie

That sucks, @macbill , joining the AFIB club, at least it has some funny members like Sean Hayes and Howie Mandell. I liked your old trusted Ctrl-Alt-Del metaphor, a reboot to fix you right up

I'm taking a different route towards heart disease at the Donut Bar. They have fun "augmented reality" animation filters after scanning QR codes near SD scene drawings on walls, and a selfie QR code too, to distract you into making bad decisions

Ordered huge grilled cheese donut. Yes, you read that right

Donut-Bar-grilled-cheese-donut.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I haven't grown any cannabis since college days, and then I grew crappy pot. I don't have any experience that might be helpful in growing pot now, and I tend to have a black thumb anyway, so even though I have a medical license and can legally grow up to five plants, I don't think I will be growing any. It's too bad that here in Illinois I can't have someone else grow my allotment for me. If five of us could get together and allow someone with skills to grow 25 plants that could change the game here. That's no more likely to happen here than the state going to the apothecary model, where cannabis is in jars and you can see it and smell it before you buy it.

I suppose I should quit bitching and be happy that it's legal to possess and consume here.

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Top Bottom