Converting my dab pen/smoker buddy - 200 max

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
Hey hey apologies for maybe a lazy post but I would like some recommendations knowing this community is hardcore and helped me find my beloved Anvil.

I have a friend here who dislikes my Anvil due to its seemingly "popcorn" flavor, beyond this the one vape he's used and loved in the past was the crafty vape.

I'm seeking something that is max $200 capable of delivering some heavy rips while additionally a unit with replaceable batteries.

Knowing this is probably a typical post this community sees often; I am seeking something that he'll truly love and stick with but also reliable.

Thank you!

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit,
Reactions: nicknobody

nicknobody

Heavy hitter, replaceable battery and sub $200? I’m not sure you can have all three.

Curious what devices ppl will come up with.

Heavy hitter is what’s stumping me. How is your friends tolerance level? Daily smoker? Occasional smoker?

I think you need to consider a torch, desktop, more money or realize you’re in the budget vape and not so heavy hitting category with current requirements. Doesn’t mean they are bad vapes. I just certainly wouldn’t call them heavy hitting such as the anvil.

nicknobody,

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!
Heavy hitter, replaceable battery and sub $200? I’m not sure you can have all three.

Curious what devices ppl will come up with.

Heavy hitter is what’s stumping me. How is your friends tolerance level? Daily smoker? Occasional smoker?

I think you need to consider a torch, desktop, more money or realize you’re in the budget vape and not so heavy hitting category with current requirements. Doesn’t mean they are bad vapes. I just certainly wouldn’t call them heavy hitting such as the anvil.
Good point, High tolerance level, maybe not heavy hitting but capable of a complete extraction, minimal stirring.

HunkaHunkaBucketFuckit,
Top Bottom