Vapman

T9R

Recently decided to upgrade my old Italian VM with the addition of a 2.0 midsection. And now after a few sessions with it, I have to say that the new configuration feels really really solid.

I'm quite surprised with how much I like it actually. I think I might even prefer it over the old version when it comes to hash use; especially with how the slightly faster heat-up time seems to improve the quality of the first one or two hits (IME). It'll obviously come down to personal preference, but I find it to be a somewhat better balance between density of vapor and intensity of flavor.

Not that it's worth a whole lot, but the 2.0 definitely gets my stamp of approval - although I still feel like there are other mouthpiece materials that would do a better job with keeping the temp down (still not too bad as it is though). Great work M&D! @David and Michael

Have a great weekend everyone, summer is Vapman season! :sherlock:

Last edited:

warren0728

vapman saturday ... fungi special edition ...

vapman-shroom-edition.jpg

kokolokokolokon

A couple of weeks ago i sent back the station with my vapman (not a v2, but a italian olive with a v2 mouthpiece) to recalibrate it (and a defective woodcase).

The tracking told me it was on a local shipping office and inhale told me it wasn’t on their local shipping office :ugh::ugh:

After a big concern Inhale told me they would send a new whole pack. I hope they find anytime the package i sent anyways.

Today the new pack arrived and I have great news for the people who talked about the station package. Better some images:

The box is stunning. Great.
I didnt try it yet, but i can say there is no blue light, i still don’t differentiate when it is ready to let the vapman :lol:
I will share thoughts when i can.

The new vapman feels strange. At least for me. I suppose i liked my vapman a lot…it was a second hand vapman and the olive wood was a llittle red (?), very beautiful. And the smell was very good.

The wood looks brighter and looks much lighter than the wood of the station. And the smell is different (worse) from my old unit. And it isn’t branded

Can someone tell me if this is normal?

@David and Michael thank you very much for solve this big mess

Last edited:
The new vapman feels strange. At least for me. I suppose i liked my vapman a lot…it was a second hand vapman and the olive wood was a llittle red (?), very beautiful. And the smell was very good.

The wood looks brighter and looks much lighter than the wood of the station. And the smell is different (worse) from my old unit. And it isn’t branded

I couldn't detect any strange smell just a light smell of olive wood. I really like the smell and feel of olive wood.
Yes, there is no branding.

The wood of my station and the wood of my v2 vapman matches perfectly. Think I was lucky :)

Dr. G

Old Resident
A couple of weeks ago i sent back the station with my vapman (not a v2, but a italian olive with a v2 mouthpiece) to recalibrate it (and a defective woodcase).

The tracking told me it was on a local shipping office and inhale told me it wasn’t on their local shipping office :ugh::ugh:

After a big concern Inhale told me they would send a new whole pack. I hope they find anytime the package i sent anyways.

Today the new pack arrived and I have great news for the people who talked about the station package. Better some images:

The box is stunning. Great.
I didnt try it yet, but i can say there is no blue light, i still don’t differentiate when it is ready to let the vapman :lol:
I will share thoughts when i can.

@David and Michael thank you very much for solve this big mess
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!! I love the new packaging!!!!!!!!!!! What a difference!!!! I was one of the people that bitched about it when I received my Station wrapped in nothing, or it was paper maybe...I knew they had to be up to something because it was not too great. THIS now is sensational...I love this. Wow, you guys are doing such an amazing job. I love Vapman..always have...always will.

Top Bottom