For Sale Used Tetrax Vaporizer by Lamart

average_joe

TETRAX FOR SALE $220 USD (LOWEST ASKING PRICE) or BEST OFFER, I will take Offers/Bids until next sunday 11.59pm (05-05-2024) Santiago, Chile time zone (GMT-4).

*IN CONVERSATION WITH BUYER BUT SEEMS LIKE ITS ALREADY SOLD, WILL TEST IT FOR SELLER NEXT MONDAY NIGHT CHILE TIME AND UPDATE SALE STATUS TO COMPLETED (MOST PROBABLY)*

I can get post fees if you give me your address, postage is on the buyer, shipped from CHILE. To the US is around $35.
Payment through Paypal.

PHOTOS HERE (Username in last photo)

Bought in 2021, it has been fairly used but not used all the time as I own more than 10 other vapes and at home I aways use desktops or sticky bricks, I also own a second Tetrax and a Bakx, but still, it has a decent amount of use.
Looks and works great, it just came back from service as it was having issues but now feels so fresh coming back from the maker (thanks to Ralph for everything), I was only able to test it in wattage mode as I dont have the proper mod with me at the moment but before servicing it, it wasnt even working in wattage mode so I am almost certain it must be working fine with tubo firmware and will test that before shipping.
Comes with the stem in the pictures.

ISSUE: The wooden connector part tends to move easy from the o-rings, might need new o-rings or some other fix, it wasnt a big issue for me as I just pushed it down often, but letting ppl know.

I can send more photos or videos if asked.

Hope this kind of sale is allowed, please contact me Admins if I made a mistake to fix it asap.
Thanks everyone.

Last edited:
Top Bottom