TinyMight / TM 2

dimmusp

Did anyone else order the Purple Heart? Tinymight is just so perfect so well made...
I was almost willing to order for €399 (quite the financial stretch), but them still charging €22 for EU shipping on top of that might be the straw that breaks my camel's back.

€422 is really hard to swallow for a vape that's pretty much identical to the TM2 I already have (durability improvements aside).

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Done - purpleheart/RED TM2 ordered along with an extra CU (to replace one of mine now without a screen) and an o-ring pack (good to have those in hand). With international shipping including the Euro conversion it wasn't cheap however getting my tax refunds before the weekend was the icing on the cake and a no-brainer at this point. I’ve been looking forward to a purpleheart/RED Tinymight for a long time.

I’m a big native user and carry around my TM in my pocket or gym bag with little protection. I’m careful, yes, though I believe the TM is a bit more rugged and tough than many believe. A titanium stem will make it even more durable though I’ve mostly used the short stock stem with a rubber 15.7mm cap for protection and keeping things out of the stem for several years and it all works for me, nice and portable.

The TM2 is a tad bigger - and I’ve had the pleasure of trying one already with @VapeKnight who got one to replace his broken OG TM - and it still feels great in hand. I most look forward to the beautiful color and the knurled battery door for easier battery swaps. The beaded cooling stem looks fun too; I think it comes with a short one and TM is throwing in the longer version. I can’t wait! :peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
titanium stem will make it even more durable though I’ve mostly used the short stock stem

Yes happy for you! And looking forward to your thoughts and photos with it... So the titanium stem is still included as well? I've never used mine, never even cleaned it lol I think others reported they had some rough edges, I probably will end up just selling it with other stems perhaps, since I love my GVB stems with TM too much these days

Vaporific

No, the titanium stem is not included with the new PH. The standard stem with CU and the two new short and long stems with balls are what’s included. I think it’s a good set of stems.
That’s fine then. I prefer glass anyway. I didn’t read it that carefully I guess in all the excitement. Maybe it’ll arrive in time for my birthday later this month. That would be fun. :peace:

Vaporific

“Titanium dosing capsule” is what I saw quickly thinking it was a stem. I’ll likely never use it. The glass stems will be fine and the newer ones have a taper which will be really sweet. I have a stem from RGW (I think) with a rounded tip which I enjoy with my TM. Lots of options, but no titanium LOL. Glass is all I got (for now :) )

And looking forward to your thoughts and photos with it.
I will! I want to clean and wax it before the inaugural use. An initial usage review may be delayed :)
:peace:

EDIT: from the purpleheart edition listing on the TM site:
  • New heater construction replaces glass with zirconia ceramic, and has strengthened ceramic rods
I would hope they’ll put this in all future units. These are nice enhancements.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
and wax it

Curious do you not trust them to have it ready finished when it arrives? They put all this time into the purpleheart wood I know people like to wax things right away but in this case maybe worth looking at it first in person (I don't bother regardless so may not be the best judge lol) Hopefully will all be part of the new standard eventually yeah

Vaporific

Curious do you not trust them to have it ready finished when it arrives? They put all this time into the purpleheart wood I know people like to wax things right away but in this case maybe worth looking at it first in person (I don't bother regardless so may not be the best judge lol) Hopefully will all be part of the new standard eventually yeah
I’ve had my OG so long I assumed as much I would wax it (I have natural bees wax). Maybe it won’t need it right away - TBD. It will definitely be cleaned though including the stems, balls and CUs.

I gotta remember the battery goes the other direction in the TM2. Old habits die hard. :peace:

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
Maybe it won’t need it right away

Pre-clean as you would with any new device, but don’t ADD anything to the wood at first, in case you get any bad odors, it would be harder to tell if it was from default, or whatever you added…
I remember some early ones had linseed oil, that was the FISHY smell people complained about, long ago.

MHL

Try hard noob
Just got a wooden stir tool from azzwood customs. Its really well made and looks great in the TM to my eyes.

Ans as a bonus it stops that horrible led shining up through the holes in the OEM one.

20240513-205526.jpg

1000052458-01.jpg

Vaporific

Just got a wooden stir tool from azzwood customs. Its really well made and looks great in the TM to my eyes.

Ans as a bonus it stops that horrible led shining up through the holes in the OEM one.

20240513-205526.jpg

1000052458-01.jpg
Oooh! I don’t think the lights on the TM2 through the native one with hole will bother me that much but it’s good to see that now in case it does. Maybe I can get it in purpleheart to match? :peace:

EDIT: I checked and it is offered in purpleheart (and other species).

Dr. G

Old Resident
I think he is an amazing artist...I love everything he makes. He makes really nice mouth pieces too, and his glass for the TM is amazing. I have a few of his things and he is amazing to deal with. Truly excellent. Its because of him, and Highartisan and Good Vibes Boro that I love my TM more...

https://www.labetkomp.com/shop/wooden-section/ebony-tm2-tool/ This one has one that has a curve like you wanted....it is sold by LABETKOMP...he is on this board. Sells the covers for the TM...that one fits in the hole you hate. #10

2minTurkish

Last edited:

MoltenTiger

Oooh! I don’t think the lights on the TM2 through the native one with hole will bother me that much but it’s good to see that now in case it does. Maybe I can get it in purpleheart to match? :peace:

EDIT: I checked and it is offered in purpleheart (and other species).
Dynawax has proved to be a perfect solution to the blinding lights, placed in all stir tool holes, plus power and charge indicators next to USB port. One application and it has held up well over a couple of years. I've lost track how old my BCG and TM2 are..

Also did my desktop PC case, it used to project pwr and hdd activity onto the ceiling.
Light pipes are an important part of a complete assembly.
I've just designed one for mass production on an unrelated product, tooling and unit price is very cheap. So it's poor form to skimp out IMO.

Recently got some Ed's TNT Bomb Ass Butter, but the dynawax is less greasy and works perfectly to diffuse the light..

The new Ed's TNT 18mm cocobolo WPA is fantastic FYI
Large bore and Ti basket screens are ultimate with an MFLB brush.
Super low maintenance.

MoltenTiger,
Reactions: sedentree
Top Bottom