Interesting News, Articles & Stuff

CANtalk

Trump insiders say Nikki Haley being considered for VP — if she pays his legal fees​

:peace: :leaf:

Last edited:

Radwin Bodnic

Rape is perfectly natural. No one during Neanderthal times would have a moral issue with rape. But 99% of people living today find rape to be reprehensible. So we pass laws against this perfectly "natural" behavior.

I'm convinced rape is not a natural behavior. Fairly ancient in human history ok, but definitely not natural. Rape is an instrument of domination and I'm sure long long ago, human societies were more equitable.
When your struggle day after day to find your food and to escape saber-tooth tigers, you need to treat every member of the clan like the most precious ally. And I'm sure even Childs had weapons and knew how to use them.

Edit: I just want to make sure I'm not coming across like a dick to you guys ( @TigoleBitties and @Radwin Bodnic).
No offense taken! I love the discourse.

No offense taken either. We're on the same boat (hopefully not a luxury yatch). I like the talking, but maybe at one point we will be asked to move on.

Kudos to @macbill & @CANtalk for keeping this thread on track as we deviate from its course...

Top Bottom