Cheap High Quality Bubbler

gmocooties

Sneaky Pete has come out with a new bubbler that like a hydrotube base, but with 14mm joints and fairly cheap $66USD(better deal at the Canadian store $73CDN). It’s like a smaller version of the old Octa edition hydrabase from VapeXhale and the smaller one with 14mm mp joint they made near the end.

I really love this perc - I've got the 18mm version SAML/Popular glass sell (without a mouthpiece though) and it's probably my favourite alongside the MOD. Works beautifully with a whip or I'll pop a Sticky Brick mouthpiece (from the HydroBrick Maxx I think?) on top for 100% glass. Mine's really nicely made too.

LordOfTheVapes

By the way if you like the candy dish aesthetic, Rick Bird Berry uses scalloped tubing quite a bit for his milk balls etc. and maxed out glass is doing these now:
Although these options are not exactly or even at all considered cheap glass lol

Thanks for pointing me in this direction; btw, I just googled "Rick Bird Berry scalloped Milkball" and your post was the top result 😄

This function... 👀:

Also, I just happened to stumble across this updog recently:

Looking mighty good...

And then turning back to the main topic, I came across this and it seems pretty interesting! 👁️🔎

Anyone here purchase from this store before?

coolbreeze

Not quite as sexy but I noticed these were in stock again, a cheap high quality recycler with great function. There's currently 3 left, $48:
d380973e-b5ce-4ce9-9898-e9bff4d9e4bb.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Photonic

Lesser-Known Lurker
We need a “grannies candy dish water pipes” thread 😂

I’m obsessed with them too. Aside from something heady, the contoured glass really makes a plain old piece very appealing imo

Although not cheap… I appreciate the info on who else makes this style glass
Yeah, I like that candy dish contour also, especially if no fuming or color options are available. I think a fair priced, THG version of a FC-MOD style piece would be terrific. Removable MP, good size/function, easy to clean with removable down stem, and classy looks. :rockon:

MennilTossFlykune

Yeah hemper has a lot of wacky little rigs, the quality is so so, tend to be overpriced, I enjoy the sea turtle orb I got though so I guess can be worthwhile for the design
Before I got my Aqua Lab J Hook, I ended up using a Hemper bong dry for my ZX even more than I did my FC-MOD. This is the one I use:
240111_HEMPER_SPACE_MONSTER_BONG_7INCH_GREEN_001_ONWHITE_1080x1080_b9142571-c002-4bc3-b6b7-996dc7eaca2f_2000x.jpg

I still love it. I was using it dry with all my other vapes, too. It's a great dry piece. I liked it a good bit less with water than dry.

Shit Snacks

Fun! This is the one I have in blue:
I found it on eBay at the time from another seller to save like $10 (still a little high tbh)

the_hexx

Team Hash
So I recently passed up on an opportunity to buy a second hand CC Influx and, needless to say, I’m pretty bummed about it. Was wondering if there are any pieces on DHGate that would be somewhat similar or comparable in looks/function?

coolbreeze

So I recently passed up on an opportunity to buy a second hand CC Influx and, needless to say, I’m pretty bummed about it. Was wondering if there are any pieces on DHGate that would be somewhat similar or comparable in looks/function?
The one I posted above has a more traditional look but the function is also really good. Nice with ball vapes, etc. I think they are both based on the same classic piece with the Vertex having a bigger reservoir and the SAML a more open pull.

the_hexx

Team Hash
The one I posted above has a more traditional look but the function is also really good. Nice with ball vapes, etc. I think they are both based on the same classic piece with the Vertex having a bigger reservoir and the SAML a more open pull.
Interesting you mention that it has a more open pull; I would expect the opposite, SAML being 14mm as opposed to the 18mm of the Influx. I might go for it to ease the pain till the Influx is back in stock :brow:

the_hexx,
Reactions: coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Interesting you mention that it has a more open pull; I would expect the opposite, SAML being 14mm as opposed to the 18mm of the Influx. I might go for it to ease the pain till the Influx is back in stock :brow:
I think it's how they lift the water: the Influx lifts the water a lot higher than the SAML does (water travels a further distance while compressed in the tube); my assumption is that takes more force.

Shit Snacks

Yeah the one above, that's the new klein from popular glass that I had them make based on an older design that is no longer available anywhere... Elements of it inspired the influx as well, so it is a fantastic herbal recycler for vaping and also dabbing too, and also very hard to beat the price!

Yeah the SamL is more of a direct clone of that piece, with just a couple changes really (like I had them do a slight angling on the bottom of the vortex chamber so the water would drain more fully) and of course it still has the incycler drain from the original that goes through the slitted fountain perc

Haha yeah 14 or 18 is not that simple, the rest of the design affects it, for one thing though the stock influx mouthpiece has a much more narrow opening, so there is more mouthpiece air flow with the stock setup in the one from SamL regardless of size, and it is a smaller piece holding less water... Furthermore the design of the influx vortex chamber is different, it is designed in a way that it automatically easily forces a vortex regardless of the water level or pull, so that affects the air flow pull a bit as well...

So they are quite different, yet can accomplish the same experience of having a nice versatile klein vortex funnel recycler (both have more air flow than many other traditional recyclers actually) that is great for herbal vaping in particular :tup:

the_hexx

Team Hash
Yeah the one above, that's the new klein from popular glass that I had them make based on an older design that is no longer available anywhere... Elements of it inspired the influx as well, so it is a fantastic herbal recycler for vaping and also dabbing too, and also very hard to beat the price!

Yeah the SamL is more of a direct clone of that piece, with just a couple changes really (like I had them do a slight angling on the bottom of the vortex chamber so the water would drain more fully) and of course it still has the incycler drain from the original that goes through the slitted fountain perc

Haha yeah 14 or 18 is not that simple, the rest of the design affects it, for one thing though the stock influx mouthpiece has a much more narrow opening, so there is more mouthpiece air flow with the stock setup in the one from SamL regardless of size, and it is a smaller piece holding less water... Furthermore the design of the influx vortex chamber is different, it is designed in a way that it automatically easily forces a vortex regardless of the water level or pull, so that affects the air flow pull a bit as well...

So they are quite different, yet can accomplish the same experience of having a nice versatile klein vortex funnel recycler (both have more air flow than many other traditional recyclers actually) that is great for herbal vaping in particular :tup:
Thank you both @coolbreeze and @Shit Snacks for the consistently excellent feedback! One last thing, I already have
this which I love and can defo handle a ball vape despite the size; would that be too much of an overlap with the SamL one or are they reasonably different?

Shit Snacks

Thank you both @coolbreeze and @Shit Snacks for the consistently excellent feedback! One last thing, I already have
this which I love and can defo handle a ball vape despite the size; would that be too much of an overlap with the SamL one or are they reasonably different?

I think they are different, I like the SamL style much more (sold my own Biao RBR 3.0 first too at least) mainly because of the matrix perc, but also SamL has less water and easier pull for full function with more vapes (a better vortex in my experience that is more consistent) Plus the right angle in line style joint is better for klein recycler, air flow pull style, and allows more connections imo

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: the_hexx

Shit Snacks

Thank you @the_hexx for bringing up the question and thanks a lot to @Shit Snacks and @coolbreeze for the detailed explanations. Since I don't own a recycler yet I just ordered the SamL one that has been discussed above. Looking forward to that piece! :brow:

Newbie question: Is it dishwasher save...?

Surprised you didn't already have that one, almost completing the collection! I think all the glass would be? I don't have dishwasher

El Duderino

The Dude abides.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.
Well I had to get the SamL too, just one more left it seems!

Yeah, nice! :rockon:

Btw @El Duderino love to see your transition from a curious FC wanderer to a full-blown VAS-lord. Keep it up :rockon:

Hehe, thank you very much! That's mainly due to the fantastic FC community and the incredible knowledge of the great members here. Without them, I wouldn't be where I am now. Probably, I wouldn't have VAS, but also wouldn't have a new awesome hobby. :lol:

As @coolbreeze put it so perfectly: Your bank account is screwed, the rest of you are about to have some fun! :D

Top Bottom