Anvil by Vestratto

Aos3327

^^

I wonder if something's off with my unit, then. I've been using the WPA for almost a week now, and have yet to hear a 2nd click.

I just tested, and after the 1st click, I waited almost 10 seconds with heat applied and still didn't hear the 2nd click.

I removed the heat and started inhaling, and got combustion. Time to clean. :shrug:

Hope everyone had a good holiday!
I think I have the same issue as you. My cap seems to only want to click once. Occasionally twice by I can’t seem to get it consistent. I’m very familiar with dynas and Vapman but can’t seem to get consistency with the Anvil.

I do low and slow on the dyna cap and get it chocolate brown but my anvil is consistently lighter. Any advice?

Aos3327,

hotmeals

Serial vapist
I've been playing with the newly received Anvil a little bit... It's actually way better than I imagined. It's not harsh for me with the stock mouthpiece, spiral filter removed. Getting great flavor, huge dense clouds, and thorough extraction/effects. It did take me a day to figure out I should be gently popping the XL tube cap off of the Anvil rather than trying to pull the Anvil out. Put a few scrathes on that beautiful thermocore oven, bowl, and the tube cap :doh:. Really looking forward to the Forge now. Hope everyone waiting for their orders gets to experience this soon because it's amazing.

Sidoney

Want to know what you all would do if you were me as I have not experienced this before.

I ordered the WPA Kit on 4/22 (2 weeks ago) and have since sent two emails to them asking when they might know my order will ship. I haven't heard back and I am about to contact my credit card company because I sure as hell paid $175 plus tax without a single word from Vestratto. I've purchased a lot in my life and I've never had to wait weeks for even a shipment notification. This is outrageous.
I've ordered from them back in March and my order shipped in a few days and arrived internationally within 1 week of shipping.

I've also reordered the Tornado/Forge combo. John is likely swamped with both 4/20 Anvil orders and Tornado/Forge pre-orders.

I know waiting sucks and and the lack of responsiveness is a bad look, but it's worth being patient on this. The Anvil is my favourite vape now over even my T360, Terp Hammer, Venty and TM2.

Remember they're hand-machining the parts too.

Stanis

Итак, мой вчера пришел. 48 часов из Канады в Копенгаген. Впечатляющая вещь. Я скажу, что на самом деле предпочитаю читать этот комплект США. Никья кажется более плотной.

Теперь мне нужно выгрузить свой журнал вейпа, чтобы я мог купить вещи @Duba✌️😘
hello) I think it’s very difficult to adjust the air flow, there are only two options or am I doing something wrong, but the air flow seems very open, an anvil 👍🔥

I apologize, I’m writing in the wrong topic, how are things going with bringing a clean anvil with you on the plane or taking Dynavap with you on a trip? in particular China Air, through China about Vietnam?

Last edited:
Stanis,

Texus

hello) I think it’s very difficult to adjust the air flow, there are only two options or am I doing something wrong, but the air flow seems very open, an anvil 👍🔥

I apologize, I’m writing in the wrong topic, how are things going with bringing a clean anvil with you on the plane or taking Dynavap with you on a trip? in particular China Air, through China about Vietnam?
I would not cross a border in Asia with anything but an unused Anvil, broken down with parts in different parts of your luggage so that it is not clear what they are for.

Top Bottom