TV Shows - General Discussion

Rodney

The ending of Kingdom almost ruined the whole show for me lol great performances

I was just thinking about this today well before thinking about making this post and it did not need to happen imo and did in a way spoil a great series. If it was anyone else but him I could have taken it a lot better but imho he did not deserve to die.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I was just thinking about this today well before thinking about making this post and it did not need to happen imo and did in a way spoil a great series. If it was anyone else but him I could have taken it a lot better but imho he did not deserve to die.

Exactly, it was kind of insulting to the character and a sloppy narrative

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Rodney

Rodney

Have you seen the Richard Chamberlin version from like 20-25 years ago? If so, how would you compare the two?

Not seen the Richard Chamberlin version yet but every time I do a search "what to watch after watching Shogun) it comes up so will need to check it out and will post back to say.

See I used to watch lots of subtitle films in past and have been recommended a lot of subtitle series but I put them to the side as could not get the hang of watching subtitles (maybe as am older and higher) BUT after watching and loving Shogun I really should get into watching some of these other great series.

Lilyhammer was another series I did watch that has subs and enjoyed it loads.

Rodney,

florduh

the-key-is-to-know-yourself-v0-tb5l87rtd1zc1.jpeg

Top Bottom