TinyMight / TM 2

dimmusp

dimmusp,

kilo

looks a bit unwieldy. How easy is it to hold it? Can you set the vape down on a table, etc?
I've pretty much settled on using the tinymigh.t_bowl WPA with a horizontal sherlock and it's also pretty unwieldy. Since I only use the 'on demand' setting, I've settled on just taking the TM off the WPA and resting the glass on its side, using the handle as a leg to keep the bowl angled up a bit. That's probably the easiest thing to do with the pictured unit as well, unless you want to construct some sort of holder. Since the WPA came with the suggestion that the TM might cool more effectively when upright anyway, I don't consider it that much of an inconvenience.

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Is that the same type/size of U hook that you use with your TM2?

I've posted photos with mine here before, mine is actually smaller, shorter, without a bend at the mouthpiece...

It looks a bit unwieldy. How easy is it to hold it? Can you set the vape down on a table, etc?

I don't think the photos are so ideal, because the TM should be turned fully around, that way you hold it easily in one hand, and you can set the TM down on the table on its side flat, with a glass on the other side... Does that make sense? You can see it in the picture I posted of mine... Very easy to set it down and hold it with one hand

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: dimmusp

dimmusp

I've posted photos with mine here before, mine is actually smaller, shorter, without a bend at the mouthpiece...

I don't think the photos are so ideal, because the TM should be turned fully around, that way you hold it easily in one hand, and you can set the TM down on the table on its side flat, with a glass on the other side... Does that make sense? You can see it in the picture I posted of mine... Very easy to set it down and hold it with one hand
I think so, thanks!

dimmusp,
Top Bottom