The Picture Thread

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal

Edit: Ha, it was less than 1/2 mile from the bridge:

(These poor bastards have NO idea what's coming!)
Maybe you could have included a photo of the bridge? ;)
AF1QipNnm_6WU6rglGJoaxhsFyAvv0V19CFK2qxYpqVU=s1360-w1360-h1020
AF1QipMN1Wsa1UqZOIsWdbVlUg4Ct-RutpjdXEbhfc-7=s1360-w1360-h1020

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Maybe you could have included a photo of the bridge?
AF1QipNnm_6WU6rglGJoaxhsFyAvv0V19CFK2qxYpqVU=s1360-w1360-h1020
Ha, yeah, you're right! I probably could've...! But I didn't want to. And for quite a few reasons actually... I'd be happy to detail them all for you in a private message if needed? Lmk.

In the meantime, it's a decent shop! The best one up here I've seen yet. They actually have a bunch of DV crap on display! Arizer, S&B, Pax (of course) and Dr Dabber, as well... but the REAL surprise for me, are the Moocah Bottle rigs....!:
I didn't bother snapping shots of all the Sovereignty tubes... nice stuff, but not my jam. The dudes working there were hitting a cool Toro bub the whole time. They actually kinda know their shit! Color me surprised.

gangababa

It does appear that long hair was not always in fashion. Depending upon where and when one looks.
304D441800000578-0-image-a-23_1453151137354.jpg

For individuals seeking the spiritual path to self, there appears to be considerable attachment to insentient hair.
As is, they are simply an anchor to transient-bodily-identity; a stumbling block to those seeking to be free from their attachments.
With weights tied to the ends, those dreads would be a weapon.

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I gotta laugh at everyone who's mad at dudes wearing dresses and shit. They always want to "return to tradition". Motherfucker, dudes were dressing gay as hell for 99% of human history. That 1950's ideal you worship is the aberration.

Medieval1_16x9.jpg

Yeah. High-heels were first worn by men as well.

Ramahs,
Reactions: florduh
Top Bottom