• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

honeyoil

Hey G

I got a kick out of seeing the persei with the tarsier. :lol:
My wife is from Bohol so I have played with tarsiers. Never blew them a vape hit tho...

honeyoil,

408_Grow

kertong said:
@shenk: I wouldn't say the *best*, but as long as you stick only to their supermelts, I've had pretty good success! Elemental is also pretty good but only if you stick to their hash oils and waxes, their gold dust was good but took a lot more wrasslin' to get it to hit well. People on this forum locally in SJ also seem to really like MedEx, I've heard it's a little pricey but has a great selection with great quality. Might have to check it out someday...

Medex is closed for remodeling but open for delivery I guess

408_Grow,

bruno13

insomniac
VirginHarvester said:
Bruno, curious about your success getting this oil/wax out of a plastic container. I have a couple half grams packaged this way and my first try yielded very little- I don't believe I was able to get the entire contents out and into my Omicron. It's retarded for collectives not to place the contents on wax paper or something because it sticks and you have to scrape, which causes loss, and if you freeze it then try to remove you lose in the form of "frozen" meds flying out of the little plastic container like shards of glass shattering. It really sucks and I'm disappointed.

What are you be doing to get all the contents out of those plastic containers?

I actually use a 0.10 feeler guage that I flattened off. A square end micro spatula also works well. I usually get it very clean with two or three strokes. I don't freeze it, gooy is ok. All oils should come in squeeze tubes like PG.

ae54e123.jpg

bruno13,
Reactions: rufrothy

JoeKickass

roodamon said:
...Still weighs 10.8 something, I know there's some in it but can't find it. Even stuck that sucker in a vice and torched the shit out of it, hoping for some reclaim... got real smoky in here, but nothing came out. Hmm...

I would cut your losses... someone opened up a cart and said the seals were made of the same rubber as the mouthpiece so I'm thinking you have a bunch of melted rubber in there...

JoeKickass,

roodamon

Joe, yeah i think it's pretty much trashed bro :lol:

Actually, I took it easy at first. I inverted the cart and slowly raised the temp a little bit at a time until i was absolutely sure nothing was going to run out it. The whole smoky bit with the torch was more destructive curiosity.

My empties weigh on avg (with mouthpiece) at 10.1. The cart in question was still at 10.8.

So either the meds had a ton of extra 'material' that gunked it up, or ? Guess it's bound to happen occasionally, but I'll fill my own from now. Live and Learn

roodamon,

JoeKickass

Yeah I bet the material is what killed the cart too, a bunch of solids just building up and the heater burns out

JoeKickass,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
I lost a cart today. I added .5 in a cart that I initially filled with .5. Same concentrate. Just will not heat. Sucks big time.

Jeppy,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Jeppy said:
I lost a cart today. I added .5 in a cart that I initially filled with .5. Same concentrate. Just will not heat. Sucks big time.

We are working on this so that cartridge are more durable to use. Takes time as we make it happen.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Thc I think you didn't see my question I left earlier
Wanted to know about persei launch date and where can I get on waiting list.

Thank you for everything I love my omi!

Kosher Kush,
Awesome bro can't wait
Thank you for a reliable product that isnt breaking the bank!

Omi is great but that persei looks like it's a different ballgame!
Have you tried a shotgun double omi 2x pen hoots? They really hit the spot!

Keep on chugglin boys!!!

Wow I'm pretty wake n bake just from my omi (zen OC- skywalker shatter glass,pure gold,pineapple budder)

~Kosher Kush

Kosher Kush,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
408_Grow said:
kertong said:
@shenk: I wouldn't say the *best*, but as long as you stick only to their supermelts, I've had pretty good success! Elemental is also pretty good but only if you stick to their hash oils and waxes, their gold dust was good but took a lot more wrasslin' to get it to hit well. People on this forum locally in SJ also seem to really like MedEx, I've heard it's a little pricey but has a great selection with great quality. Might have to check it out someday...

Medex is closed for remodeling but open for delivery I guess

Interesing on medex.

OF: I would not call medex great selection with great quality I would call it decent selection, questionable quality, high prices and a super sweet smoking lounge.

I dont think people come here for the meds as much as the environment. Where else in San Jose can you hang out and vape or smoke for hours on end.

I've only been once with 408 grow and most of their flowers looked like poorly done outdoor for top shelf prices. wax's etc are $10 more than other places. your largely paying for the lounge and thats cool by me. A great place to have a session but I would look elsewhere for high quality meds. you can get better flowers and concentrates at Greencare for less money. I know 408_grow will agree with me on this one.

My favorites for waxes are: Elemental wellness, Greencare, Southbay CRC and Cannaculture.

I know the selection is hit or miss at elemental but I don't know ANYONE else who has lab tested, butane free wax for $35/g.

If there is some other place in the bay that offers that please let me know so I can check it out.

BTW: On the light carts from elemental. return them. Elemental has great customer service when I had an issue. raise your concern.

ru_frothi,

druminfected

I've been reading this whole entire thread and on page 65 at the moment, but I had an omicron for over a month now but haven't even filled it yet because I want the most information possible on it, and I wanted to know before I fill my first cartridge if I should see if the coil glows first before I fill it or is it a bad thing to light it up without any oil.

druminfected,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
druminfected said:
I've been reading this whole entire thread and on page 65 at the moment, but I had an omicron for over a month now but haven't even filled it yet because I want the most information possible on it, and I wanted to know before I fill my first cartridge if I should see if the coil glows first before I fill it or is it a bad thing to light it up without any oil.

Press the button and look down the hole. If it glows then you are good to go and fill the cart.

testing the cart will not break it. sitting there running the heater constantly without anything to cool it would burn it up.

There is a big difference between scenario 1 or 2.

seriously, load the damn thing and join the fun.

ru_frothi,

Darb

I keep getting oil in the center hole of my carts.
Think I was sucking too hard. Lol
Is there any way to clean this hole out?

Darb,
THC scientific, Could you spill some of the details on the .710 special if you havent already. Im pretty sure ive seen it mentioned a couple times but i may have missed where you explained it.

VaporBoxed,

funkin

druminfected said:

With a new cartridge, it's a good idea to screw it onto your Omicron and push the button for a few seconds to make sure you can see the heating element turn orange (in the tube). If you see it turn orange, you should be good to go and it's time to unscrew the cartridge and load your concentrate. Just don't keep pushing the button on an empty cartridge and you are fine.

funkin,

OF

rufrothy said:
OF: I would not call medex great selection with great quality I would call it decent selection, questionable quality, high prices and a super sweet smoking lounge.

I dont think people come here for the meds as much as the environment. Where else in San Jose can you hang out and vape or smoke for hours on end.

My favorites for waxes are: Elemental wellness, Greencare, Southbay CRC and Cannaculture.

BTW: On the light carts from elemental. return them. Elemental has great customer service when I had an issue. raise your concern.

Wow! Lots of great information, thanks very much. I think Medex does merit a visit after they open again, that's a resource for sure. I used to have a place "in San Jose can you hang out and vape or smoke for hours on end", but it was years ago....and he got back together with his wife and that was sorta the end of that.....

Anyway, Elemental has my vote (and business) already, I'll put he others on the list for a 'look/see' as the time presents itself.

On the point of the light carts, no big deal to me. Thanks for the advice, I'm sure they'd sort it out but I'm happy with the deal (just don't want others to freak). Empty carts are $12.50 when you can find 'em. For less than ten bucks more they put half a gram or so of fairly good oil in for you. The oil they use is dark, and not the best tasting, but seems potent enough and not to harsh. I've now tried I think 5 or 6 strains counting these two. Maybe ten carts? Only one failed to go on the first try, one Alien Fire took a couple of primes and seemed to run a bit slower than the rest. Perhaps a lame cart, I broke into it in the end.

I guess I'm too old school. A 'lid' was an ounce in a plastic bag. In reality, it was generally a handful out of a bag (or in my roomy's case, a desk drawer) and weights was secondary. A 'legal lid' was what buyer and seller agreed to at that time and place. Elemental's web page listed them both as one gram of 40.36% (exactly the same for both....) for ten dollars. Clearly not right, they fixed it on my advice unless someone got to them sooner? Anyway, good folks, good product. I just don't want someone to get all upset because theirs comes up a little light.....some folks are pretty picky, some aren't I guess.

Thanks again for the info, I'll put it to good use.

OF

OF,
Hey guys I'm having a nightmarish time with this collective in Gardena (south Los Angeles)
Somthing *****tain of wellbeing.. I left a quick kind worded review on their weedmaps homepage
Asking other mappers if there wax selection is safe and doesn't snap and crackle ,have sinus effects next
day etc... They deleted my post..

I then write another one telling mappers somthin is fishy here and asking them to fix this a nice polite way
Atleast write me a PM.. They deleted second post in five minutes..
Third post was a honest you guys are gardenas bodegas!

I need some advice here guys I need clean Meds very badly
I am allergic to so many thigs bad concentrate is one of them.

Anyone have some genuine good safe places to get good medicine in the Los angeles region?

Thank you everyone.

~Kosher Kush

Kosher Kush,
Hmm. If your having troubles finding properly purged medicines i suggest purging for yourself. I heat my oils until their volatile and give it a good long vac and its always good to go.

Also, It is a review page right? I dont think you could ask questions on a review page. Thats probably why they deleted your post.

But who knows. I dont live in a MMJ state so i have no need for weedmaps and have no clue how it works.

Sorry if this was no help to you haha.

VaporBoxed,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
I have here the herbal cartridge for the omicron, generation 3, the ones that we dont like, im debating if i should put up a video of it in action.

Also Nino.Bleu please contact http://lacentralevapeur.com/ for your omicron, They can ship it to you faster then we can, also they are closer. Sorry i cant reply to emails sent to me from FC as there is no reply email.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
Kosher, I saw your message and all i can tell you is to look on tokecity. Sorry i couldnt help more.

I also say yes to wanting to see the video.

VaporBoxed,
Top Bottom