Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
OF said:
Keak420 said:
Get a cold damp towel hOld the lower end 20% and heat it up with a bic till it runs out on glass or wax paper an reload.

Wax paper? Somehow that seems like it's going to add mineral wax (from the paper) to the vegetable wax that might be in the hash. And a heavy wax at that. I'm not keen on the idea of paraffin plating my lungs, should it fail to plug up the cart. Putting wax into motor fuel is a classic sabotage technique since it condenses out at critical points when the fuel 'boils off'. In our case it might just collect on the second heater and wick?

What am I missing? TIA

OF

agreed. skip the wax paper.

ru_frothi,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
thanks again gents, prolly test out the nitro og then, since its good and gca is right by my house.
@ rufrothy please keep me posted about the pure THC gold, sound really nice, let me know your impression.

ilovebOObs,

kertong

*please delete me*
Well, got back from harborside SJ, as well as a trip to elemental (harborside does *not* sell cartridges unless you buy their kit.. Elemental however, sold me the 5-cart pack, thanks Elemental!). Got a variety of meds to try - I got harborside's "super melts", which according to the budtender, is butane extracted. Got both the LA confidential and the Blue Dream. The LA Confidential was sticky and earwaxy, but the Blue Dream was interesting. Was hard, dry, and waxy, almost like honeycomb - crumbles when you crush it. I didn't think it'd melt, but when I put a flame to it, bam, liquids and sliding down the side. It's amazing, this is the only kind of concentrate I've tried so far that does *not* require priming, nor does it clog! With the other waxes and oils, when cold, it'd be plugged and I'd have to prime while sucking until it "popped" before I could hit it. I dont know how the blue dream supermelt does it, but it is always ready to go no matter how long it has been sitting.

I'm a little too medicated now (4:20pm, ha), so I'll probably pass on MedEx. Man, I would love to meet you dudes one of these days, anyone care to plan some sort of bay area FC meetup? :D

Oh - I also got a digital scale, and saw that the kandy kush I had been hitting since early yesterday (maybe about 60-70 hits on it), and it still weighed in at a nice 8.7g without the white cap. An empty cart weighed 7.86g, so 70 hits out of barely .1g (i'm sure I didn't fill an exact 1.0g, probably more like 0.9g) is pretty amazing!

I feel a little bad because I feel I am spamming this thread, so sincere apologies, but I just CANNOT get this stupid grin off my face. I've gone through quite a lot of vapes, and I have to say, the omicron is IT. I've never been so sure of a vape before. I love that I came back with 3g of waxes today for about $120, this should last me a good 2-3 weeks. When I went through flowers, $120 worth would last me maybe 4 days at most! I filled up all my carts and labelled them with a little piece of scotch tape up towards the top (doesn't seem to get hot enough to burn the glue during usage), so I have 4 carts ready to go.

LOVE THIS THING!!!

edit: I also got some orange velvet budda from elemental, and *wow*, it tastes great in the omicron. It actually tastes like an orange creamsickle. I recommend trying it at least once :)

lrrr.jpg

kertong,

DubCRider

I'll be posting info about the Omicron Party soon for all the Bay Area heads. 100% free.

DubCRider,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
that would be awesome DubC. i just realized that today was the first day ever not hitting my solo, hahahah

ilovebOObs,
Hey vapor heads! should i refill a cart ive smoked a gram from if it leaks a little bit or should i just start another cart?

VaporBoxed,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
VaporBoxed said:
Hey vapor heads! should i refill a cart ive smoked a gram from if it leaks a little bit or should i just start another cart?

A little bit means nothing just wipe it off and also hit a little harder. This might solve the issue.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I can't get the vid to play, THC. :/

It says: "The URL contained a malformed video ID.
Sorry about that."

Stu,

DubCRider

I got an error too, it says "send one to Dub C"!

Looks great, two nail carts will be joy! Anyone here like some oil over a nice green bowl? Flower cart plus nail cart, in one! I'm so excited for the future of the future!

DubCRider,

BossBrew

Metalhead
Wow the Persei looks to be a real heavy hitter! Hearing all of the rave reviews of the Omicron I finally pulled the trigger over at delta9. Glad to hear that oils work fantastic with the Omicron, my favorite dispensary has a wide selection of oil concentrates.

Looking forward to filling my first cart very soon. I was a bit skeptical at first of the filling process but it looks to be very easy with the new fill tool.

The most appealing aspect of the Omicron is how quickly it seems to be getting people medicated. I just want to be able to get "there" quicker. :lol::brow:

BossBrew,

OF

DubCRider said:
Looks great, two nail carts will be joy! Anyone here like some oil over a nice green bowl? Flower cart plus nail cart, in one! I'm so excited for the future of the future!

Funny, I was thinking the same sort of idea. Only I was thinking it'd be nice to have a switch so you could leave two carts mounted and select one or the other (or both). You could have Indica in one, Sativa in the other for instance. Or as you suggest, oil and plant as options.

Not sure what value two nail hits at once would be (subject to the capacity of the as yet unseen oil cart of course...), except for the suicide prone perhaps?

Fun times ahead, and that's for sure.

OF

OF,

OF

BossBrew said:
The most appealing aspect of the Omicron is how quickly it seems to be getting people medicated. I just want to be able to get "there" quicker. :lol::brow:

Not to take away from the Omicron, I believe it to be a powerful weapon in the fight for right, but it is IMO the same as other vaoprizers WRT speed of delivery. More convenient that most others perhaps, but no faster really.

If you're looking for fast, I suggest you check out Pure Gold's other product, "Gold Mist". Two or 3 quick sprays under your tongue and you're less than 90 seconds from the promised land.

OF

OF,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Hey THC scientific.. I've e-mail trough the site ,also SD_haze sent you one .. Would plz check or i should resend my question ?

Abysmal Vapor,
Top Bottom