Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

dankitydank

So my method has been a 20 second pull, with 4- 4second button bursts during this time.....Am I doing this right? It most definetly works. Or should after 1 prime I be taking a much longer draw?

dankitydank,

DubCRider

You are doing it fine, even a slight clog can be pulled through with no button pressing.

DubCRider,

VirginHarvester

A couple of collectives I frequent carry good assortment of waxes. They also sell half grams. I realize it's not as economical to use half grams if the carts are not refillable but, would like some variety.

Question- Is a half gram sufficient for the cart to operate properly and how many quality vape draws should I get out of a half gram? I'm thinking 150ish with 5 draws per session being enough to get medicated.

I have a pretty low tolerance and flowers already work well for me but this thing is too good. Hope I can predictably manage my doses so I don't get toooo medicated.

Thanks.

VirginHarvester,

408_Grow

VirginHarvester said:
A couple of collectives I frequent carry good assortment of waxes. They also sell half grams. I realize it's not as economical to use half grams if the carts are not refillable but, would like some variety.

Question- Is a half gram sufficient for the cart to operate properly and how many quality vape draws should I get out of a half gram? I'm thinking 150ish with 5 draws per session being enough to get medicated.

I have a pretty low tolerance and flowers already work well for me but this thing is too good. Hope I can predictably manage my doses so I don't get toooo medicated.

Thanks.

A half gram works. I was told anything from .05-1.0g. I believe a half gram should give you possibly more than 150 hits depending on the quality of your concentrate. As for tolerance, you Will learn how to manage your medication wisely.

408_Grow,

VirginHarvester

408_Grow said:
A half gram works. I was told anything from .05-1.0g. I believe a half gram should give you possibly more than 150 hits depending on the quality of your concentrate. As for tolerance, you Will learn how to manage your medication wisely.
Can't wait, really can't. Mine ships today!!!!! :peace:

VirginHarvester,

408_Grow

VirginHarvester said:
408_Grow said:
Can't wait, really can't. Mine ships today!!!!! :peace:

Let us know if you have any questions and what you think about it.remember, have patience, hit softly, and most if all enjoy it.don't be discouraged if somethings not working correctly at first.

408_Grow,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Omicron Survival Tip:
My newest homemade tool at my Ecig/Omicron service area.
DSC00495.jpg

This cork has an extra fine sewing needle embedded "eye side" into cork, and you can use even thinner grade!
When I get one of those stubborn bubbles, beads or clogs up high, that I can see... that wont go down...
I torch the needle, and stick it into the open side of the cart top, and the "bead" in question drops fast!
The hot needle can also be used inside of the funnel, to "roundup".... and then to "steer" and finally "drive" that oil on home into it's slot!
:peace:

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Paper clip is not as straight.....
and it's flattened tip clings to oil.
The tapered tip of the sewing needle releases oil immediately! ;)

Vitolo,

408_Grow

Vitolo said:
Pare clip is not as straight.....

Touch haha..good thinking

408_Grow,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Vitolo said:
Paper clip is not as straight.....

Vitolo strikes again!

Making me want to get an omicron...

MarcellusWiley,

ru_frothi

Portable Vaporist
Vitolo said:
Omicron Survival Tip:
My newest homemade tool at my Ecig/Omicron service area.
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/VitoloVaporizes/DSC00495.jpg
This cork has an extra fine sewing needle embedded "eye side" into cork, and you can use even thinner grade!
When I get one of those stubborn bubbles, beads or clogs up high, that I can see... that wont go down...
I torch the needle, and stick it into the open side of the cart top, and the "bead" in question drops fast!
The hot needle can also be used inside of the funnel, to "roundup".... and then to "steer" and finally "drive" that oil on home into it's slot!
:peace:

Totally Sweet. gonna make one of those tomorrow. with my current 2 active carts I have 0 blockages luckily. They are totally clear every time I hit em. yeah, but I totally understand the usefulness of one of these as a replacement for my paper clips.

I have used the clip during filling but the heating idea makes great sense and should allow ease getting that last little bit to go down.

Thanks for the tip

ru_frothi,

DubCRider

My friend was coughing saying his hit was dry off some Pure Gold and it gave me an idea....

01fceeed.jpg

Enjoy the filtered clouds! Video coming soon!

DubCRider,

DubCRider

DubCRider,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
Guys we just did the final drawing on the redesigned cartridge. It is in theory leak proof from both ends. We will have prototypes in 2 weeks in testing as each cartridge needs to be custom hand built. 10 cartridges in all will be tested in a laboratory setting.

Then we will introduce 10000 cartridges for trial by you guys to see what it will do in the real world and what issues pop up.

We will introduce a coupon code for FC members to purchase the cartridges at half price. For the first week they are available. Online orders only.

Thank you for supporting us.

November 15th is getting close we still have more tricks up our sleeve. Just wait.

THC SCIENTIFIC,
DubCRider said:
408_Grow said:
DubCRider said:
My friend was coughing saying his hit was dry off some Pure Gold and it gave me an idea....

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee104/theedubcrider/01fceeed.jpg
:lol:
Enjoy the filtered clouds! Video coming soon!

Lmao! :lol: that's awesome.wouldn't that risk hitting it too hard ?

I think the risk is that IT hits too hard....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVjGONM4YkM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Very impressive.. Nay mouthwatering.

charliedontsurf,

408_Grow

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Guys we just did the final drawing on the redesigned cartridge. It is in theory leak proof from both ends. We will have prototypes in 2 weeks in testing as each cartridge needs to be custom hand built. 10 cartridges in all will be tested in a laboratory setting.

Then we will introduce 10000 cartridges for trial by you guys to see what it will do in the real world and what issues pop up.

We will introduce a coupon code for FC members to purchase the cartridges at half price. For the first week they are available. Online orders only.

Thank you for supporting us.

November 15th is getting close we still have more tricks up our sleeve. Just wait.
: cool :
Ahhhh!!! I can't wait, I will most deff test them! Please keep us updated!

408_Grow,

DubCRider

shobi said:
How long does a charge last in the batteries?

Mine lasted a full week with morning and night use off the factory charge. Now I would say I average around 4-6 days depending on what I'm doing and who I am with.

DubCRider,

dankitydank

I packed about .7 in my first cartridge. Lasted from saturday through wednesday with no clogs and showing it to anybody who would look. Got lots of use. NO leaks or anything, tonight at the concert it started clogging a lot, with pulling managed to get it working, but this was happpening most of the night....got home, lots of leaking out the bottom, and oil all the way up the air path......that being said, I could tell i was getting towards the bottom and tonight put it through the ringer...Impressed...very happy for new carts though :2c:

dankitydank,

DubCRider

DEL concert? I was ripping my Omicron with some Kryptonite ear wax all night with no issues. I also jus took more filtered rips through my bong, no issues.

DubCRider,
Top Bottom