Discontinued Omicron Vaporizer for oils

DubCRider said:
The battery in the Omicron can't be removed. I'm pretty sure doing so would void your warranty.

i didnt mean the battery itself, i meant the whole battery pack. Is there anywhere they sell the omicron BATTERY PACK only?

hiddenvisons,

Jeppy

Pure Vaporist
THC SCIENTIFIC said:
Guys there are rumors going on that we are selling shares, and our company was bought out.

Thc Scientific and Delta9vapes are not bought out by any company, we are standalone private company that does not sell shares, stocks, or is accepting any investors.

If you have bought shares of Omicron, Thc Scientific, Delta9vapes or any of its affiliates under our control then you are not part of this company nor are the shares valid from this company.

Please do not spread rumors as this might liable.
We have many distributors that deal with our product, we do not know where rapid fire marketing is getting our units, but they are not part of this company, do not own this company, and are not affiliated with this company.

Thank you for inquiries concerns and support.
Who has done this? Oh, and welcome back. Last we heard, you were coming back on the 23rd to handle CS issues. Now this? Everybody wants a piece of the Omicron.

Jeppy,

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
We have many distributors that deal with our product, we do not know where rapid fire marketing is getting our units, but they are not part of this company, do not own this company, and are not affiliated with this company.

Ah, so! They are showing off (but thus far not marketing?) your units, but not getting them from you directly? Very interesting, that's not how 'their stuff' sounded to me.....but maybe that was the idea? I guess they're still looking for a few more investors?

Thanks for the straight story. Be fun to see where it goes.

OF

OF,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
DubCRider said:
The battery in the Omicron can't be removed. I'm pretty sure doing so would void your warranty.

I think they are asking for individual battery instead of a kit, not to open up and replace the inside battery

jambandphan03,

Mflbparox

I just went to Delta 9 Vapes to check out the cartridges for my omicron

can someone explain me the differences of these to me ?

Extract Cartridges 2.4ohm for 3.7v

Extract Cartridges 3.0ohm for 6.0v

Extract Cartridges 4.0ohm for 7.4v

Mflbparox,

Vitolo

Vaporist
A tale of human interest...
I am set for a month on concentrates! My carts are full, and batteries are charged.
A friend liked my clear amber shatter so much, he came over to learn how to run an OZ.
We did the "shooting" in 5 loads.

Although the yield was 14%, today I did it with some higher quality material.. and from 5 grams got back 1.1 grams. Needles to say my Omicron is cooking! I had enough left to fill one of the local patients carts for him as a gift!

Vitolo,

2clicker

Observer
Vitolo said:
I am set for a month on concentrates! My carts are full, and batteries are charged.
A friend liked my clear amber shatter so much, he came over to learn how to run an OZ.

nice!

regarding Omi carts... they are only 1 time use right? they seem great, but $10 a pop that can start to add up on top of the cost of filling them. anyone done any Omi cart group buys? im interested in getting 10 or so and would love to save a little by going the master case route. anyone down?

2clicker,

SF Giant

Reluctant vape collector
May wanna add some more safety tips to that vid just in case some idiot comes across it. I always try to scare the shit out of people when I give any instructions on BHO to ensure they have proper respect for the very real dangers involved.

SF Giant,

SD_haze

2clicker said:
Vitolo said:

nice!

regarding Omi carts... they are only 1 time use right? they seem great, but $10 a pop that can start to add up on top of the cost of filling them. anyone done any Omi cart group buys? im interested in getting 10 or so and would love to save a little by going the master case route. anyone down?

Rarely do they crap out after 1 fill.

Runny oils that dont require much priming kill the cart much slower than a prime-heavy shatter or thick thick wax.

SD_haze,

Mflbparox

Vitolo said:
http://i1132.photobucket.com/albums/m580/VitoloVaporizes/Budda/th_FroggyVitosBHORun.jpg
Although the yield was 14%, today I did it with some higher quality material.. and from 5 grams got back 1.1 grams. Needles to say my Omicron is cooking! I had enough left to fill one of the local patients carts for him as a gift!
what an excellent guide i have most of those materials but can you tell me how you kept the water hot outside or what you did with the kettle you didnt explain any of that part in the video the evaporation process haha

Mflbparox,

Vitolo

Vaporist
You will note that there is a whistling tea kettle there.
I set it on the stove, once I am done.. in the house, with the back door open (kitchen two rooms removed).
I hear the kettle whistle... run in and get the water.. run outside, pour it.... run back fill it and set it on stove again.
I watch my purge, while I listen for the next potful to whistle. I repeat the water bath 5-6 times depending on the stubbornness of the bubbles!

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
I have one cart that I have filled a dozen times....
You do this at your own risk. The taste may suffer, as may the freeness of the path.
You also will eventually lose one when it is full if you refill.

Vitolo,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
If you do this every day, and would like to make it easier, i would suggest this little bad boy.

http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Mini-Hot-Plate-230V/dp/B003NV7Q8C

You dont have to boil any more water, just do the double tray with the water inside and heat it to the temp you like.

or even something like this with a induction tray sitting on the bottom of the glass pyrex dish.

http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/casos-portable-induction-plate-100088

Just a thought, saves time and is safe as there is no flame.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Wouldn't something like this work just as well and be a whole lot cheaper?

But I think Vitolos method is clearly much safer and I guess better to be safe then sorry!

J.R.R.Tokin',

OF

THC SCIENTIFIC said:
If you do this every day, and would like to make it easier, i would suggest this little bad boy.

You dont have to boil any more water, just do the double tray with the water inside and heat it to the temp you like.

or even something like this with a induction tray sitting on the bottom of the glass pyrex dish.

I'd be a little careful with this idea, at least with the first type (I've never messed with the second). The units I've worked with (fixed a couple over the years as well) all had thermostats with unprotected, spark producing, contacts. A couple were even labeled 'not for fume hood use'. Fine for water and such, of course.

Open flames aren't the only way to meet your maker messing with Butane vapors.

OF

OF,

THC SCIENTIFIC

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before
Manufacturer
OF said:
THC SCIENTIFIC said:

I'd be a little careful with this idea, at least with the first type (I've never messed with the second). The units I've worked with (fixed a couple over the years as well) all had thermostats with unprotected, spark producing, contacts. A couple were even labeled 'not for fume hood use'. Fine for water and such, of course.

Open flames aren't the only way to meet your maker messing with Butane vapors.

OF

True something to consider. But in a open area vapor rises, still you would need something for flammable liquid, all electronics are trouble in a closed space.

THC SCIENTIFIC,

Vitolo

Vaporist
The water method can seem a hassle... true... but it's clean and safe...
It is a comforting therapeutic procedure for an old guy to perform...
and I don't need to buy added items.....
BUT---->
If I increase production to a more regular basis. (which is looking more and more likely) I will definitely take the measures suggested here! ;)

Vitolo,

Mflbparox

well i either need a hot plate or a kettle i have everything else hahaha i guess im just gonna go get a hot plate somewhere that way i dont have to keep running back and forth and worry about the boiling water since it will stay boiling this time thats what screwed me over last time i tried making bho. with a hot plate can i just keep that on a good temp then put the pyrex with water over it? and that will boil then put the other pyrex with the bho inside it? or can i not put a pyrex on it do i have to put a pan with water on the hot plate then a pyrex in the pan?

Mflbparox,

Vitolo

Vaporist
Many people successfully do this.
I am personally afraid, and will have no electricity anywhere in the vicinity.
Running back for a whistling kettle 5 times is truly no burden!

Vitolo,
Top Bottom