Glass Vapes From The Rogue Wax Works

SockPuppetTheatrics

Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place: can anyone speak to whether the different DV 01 cooling unit models are different widths, specifically the standard vs. Omni? I'm trying to add an additional cooling unit to my Anvil, and the Simrell Collection intercoolers are too wide for the inner diameter of the Anvil condenser. I'm pretty sure one of the standard-length TRWW cooling units will work, but I'm not sure if one's narrower (and therefore more likely to fit). TIA!

SockPuppetTheatrics,

RogueGuy

Accessory Maker
@TedJones certainly possible but probably difficult

@LordOfTheVapes I will have some listed next week and i just put a few on the Discord EntExchange

@David Root glad you are enjoying it

@SockPuppetTheatrics the stock size ones are under 4mm

Thinking about making a seperate thread for the Coil Cap, what do you guys think?

@LordOfTheVapes i meant to ask how your testing with the Terpcicle was going?

Last edited:

friedrich

Little-Known Member
I got a Terpcicle a few months back. Although many seemed to prefer the Quartz Caps, I was for some reason determined to use it horizontally with a straight stem, so I chose something with a firm heater connection.

Considering its inherent fragility, large bowl capacity, and the requisite big torch, I ordered expecting to use it only occasionally as a special treat, sticking mainly with electric vapes otherwise; but it surprised me and pretty much immediately took over my top spot, even for smaller doses.

The learning curve was easy. I slightly charred my first bowl and overcooked a couple more, but that was about all it took. Since then (and we're talking several bowls daily), I've gotten consistently, reliably great results, with no combustion. It delivers thick, plentiful vapor, beautiful flavor, and a thorough roast with no need to stir. Fragility aside, there was really only one major downside for me: in a horizontal stem or J-hook configuration, it can be difficult to set down quickly & safely.

Fearing the inevitable breakage, I eventually ordered a Quartz Cap 18mm, a Megacicle, and a Terpcicle Mini. Sure enough, I chipped and cracked my connector joint soon afterward, so then, while waiting for a new connector, I started using the Megacicle with a J-hook. My first hit, seeing the flower go rapidly from bright green to a medium-dark brown in the process, was just stunning :whoa:

Gradually I came to prefer using the tongs rather than handling the Terpcicle heater's taper joint. And now, thanks to either the Lotus or J-hook thread? I just recently got a fantastic little HMK Glass bubbler to go with it, eliminating that drawback mentioned above, so this has become my favorite vape by far. Thank you again @RogueGuy!

Also I'm very interested in the QC Mini, assuming it fits a 14mm joint? How does the bowl inner diameter compare to that of the Terpcicle / Mini?

David Root

Propane torch !

Works like the one in the vids, but A WHOLE BUNCH CHEAPER TO RUN.

Just a plumbers torch that screws on to a 16 ounce propane tank.
15 seconds, I got just like the guy in the vid. Added heat a little later.

Tonight I tried 20 seconds.
Terp flavor first hit, then it went down like a cigar. Not ash, but black on top, green by the screen. The black advanced as I continued like a cigar until it was darkest brown almost black AVB right to the screen. Darkest vapor I have seen. Thought for sure it combusted, or was going to. Did not.
As Ride the line as can get. Anything more including if I had Paused, would have combusted.

This is not the torches fault, I just hit it right.
18 seconds next time.

Similar Mag propane torch Here

I have this one at work . Same I only use propane. NO mapp needed.

David

Last edited:
@RogueGuy

Any word on when mini Terpcicle heaters are back in stock? Can’t wait to get my hands on the full mini terp setup.

ETA: I think the capcha on your website is busted. It says failed and refreshes even when you get it right. Either that or I busted it, my bad if so.

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
ETA: I think the capcha on your website is busted. It says failed and refreshes even when you get it right. Either that or I busted it, my bad if so.
I wonder if this is a Google issue. I had that happen with the captcha on Steam yesterday. I had to use the browser on another machine to get past it.

Top Bottom