PeteyS

Hey Peacockfur, I own a Xl e nano, but have never tried the Og.
I can say that the xl log is impressive, escpically when doing larger bowls, the extra power of the XL allows large bowls to be vaped in few hits.
I on the other hand mostly do small bowls(0.06g) exclusively. The Xl can do small bowls really well, probably not as efficient as a OG e nano however, but close.
I don't know if the extra power of the XL helps out at all at lower temps, and smaller bowls.

Some small problems with the Xl. The stems don't mate up perfectly with the heater=loss of suction, air getting into vapour path. Also, there are no long(8inch) stems available for the xl, the best they have is a shorter balled stem which works well. There is no glass water piece adapter available either.

If I was to do it again, I might pick up a nxt e nano instead, and fit it with the 8 inch long stem, and the gong and be happy with the smaller loads.

PeteyS,

Peacockfur

now: Enano OG, solo 2 previously: Lots!
Hey Peacockfur, I own a Xl e nano, but have never tried the Og.
I can say that the xl log is impressive, escpically when doing larger bowls, the extra power of the XL allows large bowls to be vaped in few hits.
I on the other hand mostly do small bowls(0.06g) exclusively. The Xl can do small bowls really well, probably not as efficient as a OG e nano however, but close.
I don't know if the extra power of the XL helps out at all at lower temps, and smaller bowls.

Some small problems with the Xl. The stems don't mate up perfectly with the heater=loss of suction, air getting into vapour path. Also, there are no long(8inch) stems available for the xl, the best they have is a shorter balled stem which works well. There is no glass water piece adapter available either.

If I was to do it again, I might pick up a nxt e nano instead, and fit it with the 8 inch long stem, and the gong and be happy with the smaller loads.
Huh, seems like some odd oversights on the part of enano. I wonder why they would release the stems without a good seal? That's disappointing. I figured the micro dose mininum would be lower than the standard enano, I think the NXT might be the one for me then when my current OG kicks the bucket.

It has a crack running down the whole side, the plug housing is broken and cracked (I have to hold it in while I hit it lol) and on top of that one of the power plug prongs is loose lol. I'm very excited about the new stand they are putting on these along with the heat dampeners to keep the outside cooler. Very excited for when I can finally afford one of these bad boys! Unfortunate that I will have to get a new stand though...

I did just order one of the long stems with a glass screen to try out, pretty excited about that, ive often thought the vapor could be just a little cooler on my preferred temp of 7-7.5 and I don't really like using water pipes.

Peacockfur,

cosimo

Hey y'all, I have some questions on the enano XL and I'm hoping someone with experience with it will have some input. I'm very curious about this version of the enano for myself and when I share with friends.

1. Is the vapor production better with the additional surface area?

2. Is it possible to micro dose in the same way as with the standard enano? I imagine the minimum load is larger for the XL.

3. Any other benefits or negatives over the NXT?

2. yes it is possible to use them with the same quantity or even less by either cranking up heat, or at low temps but using the ajustable screen stem and putting it closer to the tip of the stem. I microdose with the XL and always prefer lower temps and adjust screen to be closer to the tip. I dont know exaclty how much it is, but my standsrd dose is half a dynavap tip, which I know is quite a small quantity.

3. XL has much better refraction time and slighty bigger bowl. XL has worse performance using stock stems ( especially with the ICE stems); with aftermarket stems or adding orings to the stock stem, XL is better than NxT: it's more efficient. Once you do the oring mod to the stock stem or get an afternarket stem, the XL has better perfomance than NXT.

Now, are these aspects worth the cash difference... Im not so sure.

Hope it helps. Ive tried and owned all the enano models. If I had to choose, Id always choose the XL but it is annoying how the stock stems dont really fit properly.

Last edited:
cosimo,

Peacockfur

2. yes it is possible to use them with the same quantity or even less by either cranking up heat, or at low temps but using the ajustable screen stem and putting it closer to the tip of the stem. I microdose with the XL and always prefer lower temps and adjust screen to be closer to the tip. I dont know exaclty how much it is, but my standsrd dose is half a dynavap tip, which I know is quite a small quantity.

3. XL has much better refraction time and slighty bigger bowl. XL has worse performance using stock stems ( especially with the ICE stems); with aftermarket stems or adding orings to the stock stem, XL is better than NxT: it's more efficient. Once you do the oring mod to the stock stem or get an afternarket stem, the XL has better perfomance than NXT.

Now, are these aspects worth the cash difference... Im not so sure.

Hope it helps. Ive tried and owned all the enano models. If I had to choose, Id always choose the XL but it is annoying how the stock stems dont really fit properly.
Do you have any reccomendations for aftermarket stems for the XL? I like that the heater seems more powerful, or at least.more saturating.

cosimo

Do you have any reccomendations for aftermarket stems for the XL? I like that the heater seems more powerful, or at least.more saturating.
Only maker I know of is @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd JoDa glassworks. Havent received mine from
him (ordered recently and I live in another country), but I did try a wpa of his a friend has and the seal is perfect... no need for cap screens or orings.

If you do get an XL , try to get it on sale... IMO Retail price is not fair for the innefectivity of the stock stems.

But the vape itself and the power dial it comes with are an inprovement over the OG and the NXT

Last edited:
cosimo,
Reactions: Grass Yes

PeteyS

I heard Eds tnt makes one of the better fitting stems for the nano xl, but your giving up the all glass vapourpath if you go with one these.
It's true that the stock stems all suck. I have the stock stem(Way too hot for any temp), and I have 2 Ice stems. One of the ice stems was sent free as a replacement for the first ice stem not mating well. When I take the 3 stems and put them next to each other, they are all slightly different lengths, and all have different tolerances when fitting the basket screen into them. The first ice stem I received didn't even hold the basket screen in, it was too loose. The second ice stem had tighter tolerances.
The OG nano had non of these fitment problems I believe.

PeteyS,

Peacockfur

I heard Eds tnt makes one of the better fitting stems for the nano xl, but your giving up the all glass vapourpath if you go with one these.
It's true that the stock stems all suck. I have the stock stem(Way too hot for any temp), and I have 2 Ice stems. One of the ice stems was sent free as a replacement for the first ice stem not mating well. When I take the 3 stems and put them next to each other, they are all slightly different lengths, and all have different tolerances when fitting the basket screen into them. The first ice stem I received didn't even hold the basket screen in, it was too loose. The second ice stem had tighter tolerances.
The OG nano had non of these fitment problems I believe.
Yeah I really prefer all glass if possible. Unfortunate...
I wonder if they changed their manufacturer or maybe they are just having issues with the new spec? Has epickai given any updates on the subject matter? I wonder if they are seeking to improve this. Id love to spend extra for an XL but right now it doesn't seem worth it with the stem issues?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Yeah I really prefer all glass if possible. Unfortunate...
I wonder if they changed their manufacturer or maybe they are just having issues with the new spec? Has epickai given any updates on the subject matter? I wonder if they are seeking to improve this. Id love to spend extra for an XL but right now it doesn't seem worth it with the stem issues?
I believe their old manufacturer actually passed away is what I heard. I was in talks with Andy a ways back about taking over production of all glass enano accessories for him but, the conversation never really materialized into anything. Too bad too because the stock stuff now is just sub par. My fitment is on point!

Top Bottom