Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
PXL-20240505-211617553.jpg

sedentree

sedentree,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Looking for suggestions please, something to hit a Phase3 ZX and/or ZXXL through šŸ™ Based in the UK, so hoping for something without too far to travel šŸ˜…

Probably I will get a Herborizer Sherlock but for an additional option/style I really like the idea of something that looks like either https://glasspass.com/posts/64e6d6a64920d5725718e3bc or https://dankgeek.com/products/grav-...bubbler-4-7-with-14mm-bowl-and-fixed-downstem.

Any thoughts from the hivemind?

Do you have a problem ordering from DHgate? There are threads for suggestions specifically in the UK too

Shit Snacks,

sedentree

Do you have a problem ordering from DHgate? There are threads for suggestions specifically in the UK too

No, I donā€™t think I would have a problem ordering from dhgate (that thought is based on zero experience with said site though). But my preference is for something that is in the UK it poss, just trying to avoid import fees šŸ˜‚
Couldnā€™t see any other threads yet but will keep poking around āœŒļø

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Looking for suggestions please, something to hit a Phase3 ZX and/or ZXXL through šŸ™ Based in the UK, so hoping for something without too far to travel šŸ˜…

Probably I will get a Herborizer Sherlock but for an additional option/style I really like the idea of something that looks like either https://glasspass.com/posts/64e6d6a64920d5725718e3bc or https://dankgeek.com/products/grav-...bubbler-4-7-with-14mm-bowl-and-fixed-downstem.

Any thoughts from the hivemind?
I'll offer my input, if you're interested...

I wouldn't recommend a rubber grommeted piece like the first one for regular everyday use... and that Grav, I've heard from others, is a real pain the butt to clean... kinda expensive for what it is, too, imo... is a cup or mug form factor an absolute requirement?

Bologna,
Reactions: LesPlenty

sedentree

I'll offer my input, if you're interested...

I wouldn't recommend a rubber grommeted piece like the first one for regular everyday use... and that Grav, I've heard from others, is a real pain the butt to clean... kinda expensive for what it is, too, imo... is a cup or mug form factor an absolute requirement?

Thanks. I guess what I like about the two I posted is the ability to be able to hold it in one hand, they donā€™t have a lot of moving parts and the mouthpiece is more straw like with a thinner diameter and without glass resting on the outside of the lips if that makes sense. Mainly interested in what options I might have close to me so I am not expecting much and will probably end up getting something else like https://recommendedvapesupplies.co.uk/products/mini-cube-perc-bubbler instead.

Edit
Looking around a bit more maybe something like the Grav Upline Bubbler might be a good choice? Admittedly, I could also just go with the Herborizer sherlock to start as I mentioned in my earlier post and wait to see if I do actually want to get a second glass piece šŸ˜…

Last edited:
sedentree,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
SimpleGlassTubes is live-streaming rn if any y'allz r interested:

I'll be posting his latest fully inspired and totally original new j-hook idea in the appropriate thread shortly...

āœŒļø

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
You want cheap? We got cheap! How about a cool lil American made natty tornado w/14mm, hmmmm...? šŸ‘€āœŒšŸ˜:

(Psssst, slide 2 has the function vid)

TOM WAITS Step Right Up +lyrics

Shit Snacks

By the way if you like the candy dish aesthetic, Rick Bird Berry uses scalloped tubing quite a bit for his milk balls etc. and maxed out glass is doing these now:
Although these options are not exactly or even at all considered cheap glass lol

Petetbay

Sneaky Pete has come out with a new bubbler that like a hydrotube base, but with 14mm joints and fairly cheap $66USD(better deal at the Canadian store $73CDN). Itā€™s like a smaller version of the old Octa edition hydrabase from VapeXhale and the smaller one with 14mm mp joint they made near the end.

coolbreeze

Sneaky Pete has come out with a new bubbler that like a hydrotube base, but with 14mm joints and fairly cheap $66USD(better deal at the Canadian store $73CDN). Itā€™s like a smaller version of the old Octa edition hydrabase from VapeXhale and the smaller one with 14mm mp joint they made near the end.

Those are nice with a whip, too.

Shit Snacks

Hopefully better quality? The ones from VXL were made by vaping fans and pretty poor

This is a steal:

Last edited:

Petetbay

Hopefully better quality? The ones from VXL were made by vaping fans and pretty poor
I think Sneaky Pete sources from Vaping Fans, not sure, but this is a Cheap High Quality Bubbler thread and lately the bubblers havenā€™t been looking too cheap. I have the full size base(Chinese copy) and the smaller one, both work good while the smaller one is waiting for repairs after I broke the top joint off in a drop, it was my favorite. šŸ˜¢

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

I think Sneaky Pete sources from Vaping Fans, not sure

Yeah unfortunately they are all over the industry and personally I would try to avoid them whenever possible (heard a lot of negative things from retailers and others)

but this is a Cheap High Quality Bubbler thread and lately the bubblers havenā€™t been looking too cheap.

I totally agree, did not really want to share those that I did here, just felt like they were on topic to the conversation recently lol

I have the full size base(Chinese copy) and the smaller one, both work good while the smaller one is waiting for repairs after I broke the top joint off in a drop, it was my favorite. šŸ˜¢

Yeah I had the small octa and bomb editions, got from the VXL closeout sale, sold both of them, I did not really like them, and they were some of the worst quality I've experienced personally (especially that top joint) :2c:

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Yeah I had the small octa and bomb editions, got from the VXL closeout sale, sold both of them, I did not really like them, and they were some of the worst quality I've experienced personally (especially that top joint) :2c:
I liked my octa a lot but the MP cracked (it was not the Hydra base one). It was enjoyable for a while but unfortunately not very high quality.

Grass Yes,
Reactions: coolbreeze

nicknobody

We need a ā€œgrannies candy dish water pipesā€ thread šŸ˜‚

Iā€™m obsessed with them too. Aside from something heady, the contoured glass really makes a plain old piece very appealing imo

Although not cheapā€¦ I appreciate the info on who else makes this style glass

Shit Snacks

Instead I ended up getting this one from Genesis Glass that is quite nice:
Well I ended up ordering it, Even though it actually may have been a little cheaper soon after, still a good price and the quality is solid... The top is 18.8 male but the female connection is actually only 14 after all, not a big deal at all, much better than the reverse those VXL bases had had lol the slitted circ perc is a little too big maybe for the piece, but fine and should be a good base form factor with my evolver hydrotubes...

Shit Snacks

I keep seeing adapters & mouthpieces in that Genesis store that Iā€™d like, but only need one, not multiples. This kinda looks interesting but min 30 ! :ugh:https://www.dhgate.com/product/intoxicating-split-porous-hookah-smoking/787336963.html

Reach out to them, that one used to be available individually, it was shared in the hook thread, they do have some items that have large quantity min, but they are not their typical items? Most of their basic stuff and accessories are quantity of like two, if you reach out they can work with you though (that's how I got the dropdown adapters in alternate sizes before they created a listing for them so they can do anything really)

Top Bottom