Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

fuckup

Wondered if anyone tried heating up the new CH 20mm diffusors with the wand (or any other induction heater). I only have the 25mm ones so I cannot try it, but i tried heating up the posts - which worked. Wand diameter is 21mm so should be a fit. Would just be perfect for travel :D

YaMon

Vaping since 2010
Well, the VAS is back. I scored a Moab bundle from CH. Still getting accustomed to wireless and also experimenting with the Haze pipe. Burn risk seems a bit higher with the Haze pipe vs my glass.

Anyone have a way to dim the brightness of the Blue PID display, apart from placing something in front of it?

YaMon,

AndyO

I picked up a B1 injector head from a mate the other day.

It doesn't seem like it goes all the way to the screen in the shovel head bowl; he also gave me a CH-branded glass bowl that the injector doesn't really go into at all.

Are there different size injector heads?

I've experimented with the Screwball bowl, but I'm mainly using the Shovelhead bowl. Is this ok, or do I need to get a bigger bowl?

Last edited:
AndyO,

VapingYogi

Pranayama; of a sort.
Anyone have a way to dim the brightness of the Blue PID display, apart from placing something in front of it?
I have been looking for that too and can't for the life of me find a setting :( its probably obvious.

I've experimented with the Screwball bowl, but I'm mainly using the Shovelhead bowl. Is this ok, or do I need to get a bigger bowl?
The shovelhead bowl with the injector is a good combo, you can heat it up it you want to add more conduction.

I borrowed a Mercury, a Mary, a MOAB and I have a 2nd serpent 25mm axil coil.

I keep borrowing these things searching for a wireless setup that will enable me to step away from the misses (as she hates the smell of cannabis) and the way the shovelhead bowl and the Mary/Mercury assemblies connect together, feels secure, in such a way you can walk around and not feel like its going to come apart unexpectedly. The only other wireless combo I have used recently is the Tiodw 23mm and it spins around loosely on the titanium bowls which I don't like.

I like to fiddle with gems, so I changed the Mercury's rubies for 3mm boro and in the Mary, I swapped the rubies for 2.5mm gem cut rubies (from my Screwball). I used machined screens on top, titanium weave on the bottom (3/4 19mm on the Mercury, 5/8 16mm on the Mary). I have been using the Shovelhead bowl and heat soaking the bowl in the serpent coil and the diffuser in the MOAB and aiming for really deep brown roast and those "stoney" effects.

I might be pushing the edge of combustion but I have been playing around with the above at 575f and I get the same roast from both combinations; that is the Mary with gem cuts (equiv 120x3mm) and the Mercury with boro (240x3mm) with my Shovelhead bowl heat soaked to 400f to 450f. The boro has more airflow and more flavour; where as the gem cuts have a slight, but really comfortable airflow resistance that I like really like but both combinations give the same roast.

I have to admit I thought the MOAB looked huge and I thought I was going to really dislike it, but its actually more compact than I expected, the spots on the top to store the gear is actually pretty cool

VapingYogi,
Reactions: YaMon
Top Bottom