BAKx - bake all kinds

DeadRabb1t

Company Rep
Anyone know of cost-friendly concentrate tube options? My friend gave me some concentrate and I would like to get the most out of it. I would love to get one from Lamart, but I can't afford that right now.

Thanks in advance!
Usual tube works fine , suspend the concentrate in a medium in it such as a few gauze screens or hemp fibre or flower for example and off you go, that's my most common way of dabbing in the bakx 👍

average_joe

Hello ppl. Hope this helps someone, maybe someone already said it and I was really slow to think about this just now thou, lol, here I go.

I was having to clean my Bakx too often, around after every 5 days and it was getting annoying so I went with the idea of turning the stem the other way and heating it with the Bakx, always with the stem looking down so the stuff dribbles down toward the bong and not inside the Bakx. I stopped when the reclaim was close to the edge of the stem. Then I turned the stem to the proper side and put some weed in it and vaped it, then when I checked all the reclaim was gone and the glass was clean without residues, so now I don't need to clean that often and also I guess you might just throw concentrates on the tube and it should work great (Don't have any now to try 😞).

Hope this helps someone, it helped me a lot. The Bakx hits like a train, just had my first session of the day, 2 strong pulls and I am high as a kite. Good Sunday ppl.

El Duderino

The Dude abides.

More BAKx incoming! Still trying to convince myself that I don’t need one. VAS is strong though…
:uhoh:
:lol:

Top Bottom