American Glass

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Cool, I was wondering what that was going for when I saw it this morning... I'm not a huge inline fan in general (or honeycomb, ftm), but the function on that intrigued me cuz the perc's so short and looks to be only a few slits...

Yeah really it is a blooper, has his usual holes in the perc (not slits) then through a waffle of glass looks like into the orb section (it rests and bloops back down)

interesting for sure, but prolly not for me. Looks a little too "tippy".... I really do prefer wide bases and low center of gravities, even tho they generally ain't as sexy....

Yeah it is taller skinnier but seems stable with the wide base, not ideal perhaps, but unique and nice for the price

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: Bologna

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
Yeah really it is a blooper, has his usual holes in the perc (not slits) then through a waffle of glass looks like into the orb section (it rests and bloops back down)
Yeah, ha, I wasn't kidding, I think it was literally the first thing I thought I focused on (in the dark on the john :rolleyes:) and thought I rememered them as slits, not holes... holes are way better, imo. I've been looking for a decent inexpensive blooper since before last fall, too.... got close, but not close enough.

Yeah it is taller skinnier but seems stable with the wide base, not ideal perhaps, but unique and nice for the price
The base looks good yeah, it's more for me about the intake being so high and off center... and worrying about hanging stuff of it...? I agree tho, absolutely.

Top Bottom