Not open for further replies.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
What's the session timer like? I'm assuming it doesn't stay continously

Xclerk,
Reactions: seedy53

seedy53

What's the session timer like? I'm assuming it doesn't stay continously
no limit on test version. when mj doesn't taste good, you turn it off.
it's battery powered with usb-c charger wall plugin that can be used while vaping and charging at same time. that may change too on production model, i do not know either way.

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I'm in for the 210 price. Airvapes customer service was fantastic!:nod: thanks Giselle!:tup:
Same here. Bernadette & Giselle borh got back to me. Back to excited
no limit on test version. when mj doesn't taste good, you turn it off.
it's battery powered with usb-c charger wall plugin that can be used while vaping and charging at same time. that may change too on production model, i do not know either way.
That's promising considering the bowl size. I wonder if they will be selling spare batteries as well. Do you know of it will include different bowl sizes?

seedy53

battery accessory- idnk, but would make sense.
i can only say of what i had in my test version/kit , sry.
i will ask @Gary-Airvape how much of what i had in testing kit will or will not be in production model.

Last edited:

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Hi Folks,

So here is some info.

First and foremost, Enso is an electric hookah. BUT it can be used as a vaporizer, fully convection, with an enormous chamber :) Family pot.
Yesterday, me and two other fellow testers got sooo faded by testing the Enso as a vaporizer. I can say it is slower than a portable vape in terms of heat-up time, but once the oven is warm, it can vaporize more than g weed evenly and slowly and can definitely get high a small group of friends(5-6 for sure).

Enso is partially developed by Airvape engineers and staff, and it is a separate entity currently backed by Airvape.

Delivery is still expected to be in June.

currently we are swamped with work, so excuse me if I respond late here.

I'm fine if enso considered as a smoking device, and this forum is not welcoming it here. let the mods decide this.

G

seedy53

Hi Folks,

So here is some info.

First and foremost, Enso is an electric hookah. BUT it can be used as a vaporizer, fully convection, with an enormous chamber :) Family pot.
Yesterday, me and two other fellow testers got sooo faded by testing the Enso as a vaporizer. I can say it is slower than a portable vape in terms of heat-up time, but once the oven is warm, it can vaporize more than g weed evenly and slowly and can definitely get high a small group of friends(5-6 for sure).

Enso is partially developed by Airvape engineers and staff, and it is a separate entity currently backed by Airvape.

Delivery is still expected to be in June.

currently we are swamped with work, so excuse me if I respond late here.

I'm fine if enso considered as a smoking device, and this forum is not welcoming it here. let the mods decide this.

G
i've said all i can about test model, the production model maybe very different

seedy53,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member

It looks as though you are marketing primarily as a smoking device; however, we have always tolerated posts about repurposed devices used for vapourizing. Examples include heat guns and light bulbs (h/t @macbill for pointing this out).

seedy53

Airvape is in a partnership with a shisha company and does not have full control of all these things. as Gary said, Airvape provided engineers, sales staff, advisors, and test version testers to help make an extremely diverse vaporizer device.

First, it's a electric shisha vape, primarily for the shisha tobacco style hybrid heat vaping experience and that type of market.
second, however, it can be easily converted into an effective mj 100% convection vaporizer- more-so, as a desktop than a portable.

the Airvape Ensoshisha works with hookah tobacco and can be converted into a mj convection vaporizer so it can use at least 3 different types of marijuana products, mj/hemp flower, thick concentrates, and dry-sift hash, effectively.

Conversion to mj 100% convection vaporizer is done by swapping-out from the tobacco oven/cup with the 2 reusable, specialized, free standing, gold oven/cups made specifically for mj convection vaping,
1. flower and 2. concentrates/hash, instead of using their single large family-sized, conduction/convection heated, tobacco bucket oven/cup.

staircase slight of hand

With all due respect to Gary, he’s either mistaken or lying. If Ensoshisha is an independent, incorporated business, that would be very, very easy to establish. There’s a reason the are no corporate records for this “company”.

staircase slight of hand,

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Ok. I'm considering locking this thread until this thing actually launches.

Let's get back to talking about the vape itself. If there is new information, great. I'm not interested in rehashing complaints about Airvape or how this launch.

I really really don't feel like handing out warning points. Consider yourselves warned.

4-Aces King-High

Ok. I'm considering locking this thread until this thing actually launches.

Let's get back to talking about the vape itself. If there is new information, great. I'm not interested in rehashing complaints about Airvape or how this launch.

I really really don't feel like handing out warning points. Consider yourselves warned.
Enso Yes, cannot wait to get it.

4-Aces King-High,

seedy53

ENSOSHISHA INFORMATION:
many people are wondering how the mj flower cup works as a 100% convection mj vaporizer.

the flower oven cup is very unique.
it's a slender tall, gold metal, vented flower bowl/cup that free-stands inside the head of the unit's vent tube.
this is where the vapor travels down through and into the water vase in the bottom of the unit.
the flower bowl/cup does not touch the oven chamber walls, at all.
the mj flower inside the gold cup, is only heated by the hot air inside the oven's chamber.
this is where the hot air passes through the holes of the gold, vented, flower cup as the enso whip hose is inhaled-on. thereby moving new cool outside air from top of unit into the oven chamber, only to be heated by hot chamber, almost instantly. ever inhaled hit does the same until flower is expended. you will know when it's done because little to no taste or a unpleasant popcorn taste happens.
results- sweet, cool, potent vapor goes into your mouth and lungs.

the concentrate/hash cup is similar but very different. and will try to describe it later

Last edited:

seedy53

part 2 concentrate/hash oven cup
ENSOSHISHA INFORMATION:
this it hard to describe using text without pictures but the production cups may not look like the one in test kit. i'll do my best with text.

the gold metal, concentrate/hash oven cup is free standing (like flower cup), inside the oven's heat chamber, inserted into the vent tube going to the water vase.
the gold concentrate/hash cup is shaped without side vent holes section, like with flower bowl cup.
both gold oven cups are the same length and diameter.
this concentrate/hash cup is wide open airflow, no vented tube holes in cup's mid section.
this Cup is made into 2 pieces (flower cup is 2 piece also), that fit together and come apart, for loading and cleaning. there is a hole near midway in the body of the gold cup for small amt.s of concentrate to be placed in, using a dab tool.
also, you can take the concentrate/hash cup apart and drop in a small amt of crumbed hash or concentrate into the built-in screen area of the cup near cup's bottom.
then snap the cup's 2 pieces back together and twist lock it.
note:
higher heat maybe needed to satisfy the amount of vapor you want. i heat soaked it for about 15 sec, then hit it slowly for 10 or 20sec.
i wait about 10 to 15 sec between hits.
i found both mj products work well with this concentrate gold cup and system.
good stuff.

Last edited:
seedy53,
Reactions: Xclerk

staircase slight of hand

Repeatedly attacking company
Any info on what the “gold metal cup” is actually made of? Kind of weird to have such a conspicuously mystery-meat material in the airpath.

staircase slight of hand,

Gary-Airvape

Manufacturer
Not nice. Warning point issued
Staircase, are you here to find all sorts of shit? clearly not interested in the unit... Zink-Alloy, gold plated FYI. I'm tired of couch warriors here who only say trash.. take your anger to the gym... or elsewhere, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom