TinyMight / TM 2

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
I caved, cancelled my upgrade order and ordered the new PH. Hope it’s worth it, but I already know how much I love TM.
One of the Greatest for sure !
I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. I’ve used my purpleheart TM2 for 24 hours now after all the initial cleaning and it works well! Just like I knew it would and similar to my OG TM. I never considered trading in my TM but it’s a nice option to have.

This is what I’ve been using and loving the stem so far:

It’s great to have different stem options and with a second TM I can vary them more. Maybe consign my TM for on-the-go and keep the PH TM2 more at home with the longer stems. I’m a portables guy at heart though and the Tinymight is best IMO (for me). Love this vape!! :peace:

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
however, they often fade to a brown color over time, so especially be careful with the sunlight, that has the stuff that turns it brown
Guess i'll be using mine in my cave exclusively then! Only take it out in direct sunlight for worshipping purposes, like at solstice or similar.
Don't want that redskin to catch a tan! :D
Or get a jacket for it (and only undress it from dusk till dawn)!
Thanks for the heads up!

PH might not like the sun but the sun seems to like PH

or use of a pill on top of the beads if available.

Not available as of yet but i dig the idea! :tup:
There's some extra balls included so "balled up" one of my OG stock stems with half CU (for the bowl) and the ditanium mp.
For now only have the screen to seal them on top but the hunt for terp pills is open!
Anyway: this setup has a very unrestricted airflow (CU is empty), more open then the new glass screen stems (which is pretty open too actually). Cooling is excellent, flavor too!
Before i was using this stem with empty CU but this beats it in taste and cooling!

Used the new short stem for a couple of days (30-40 bowls i reckon). When clean there's some restriction from the glass screen but the draw is pretty open imo.
By now balls getting sticky, rimless screen starting to stick to the walls of stem but no clogging so far. Still draws pretty smooth. Wouldn't take it much further normally, desperately needs a clean imo but all for science i guess so i'll carry on a bit to see if it gets stuck!
But: when that reclaim reaches the last balls, i'm out baby!

ordered the new PH. Hope it’s worth it
I foresee no regrets!

TheHussleWay

Wow, the PH looks great in the photos posted on the past few pages. The images on the official TM website and their IG are quite poor in comparison.

I sold my TM2 last year, but re-purchased a week ago.. I then got the email about the PH so I caved in and ordered. I've already sold my week old TM2 on eBay and lost £60 on it, but hey-ho, looking forward to opening the PH tomorrow.

Maryjanie

I'm starting to feel really stupid. I've posted photos into different forums many times over the years until now. I've uploaded my photos into imgur but can't figure out how to post them here. I am hitting the copy button in imgur and I've tried pasting into the link and the image options here and nothing I do is working. I have some fantastic pics that show color and detail so well. Ugh!!!! Why can't we simply post our photos without going through all of this bs

Maryjanie,

TheHussleWay

I'm starting to feel really stupid. I've posted photos into different forums many times over the years until now. I've uploaded my photos into imgur but can't figure out how to post them here. I am hitting the copy button in imgur and I've tried pasting into the link and the image options here and nothing I do is working. I have some fantastic pics that show color and detail so well. Ugh!!!! Why can't we simply post our photos without going through all of this bs
Use imgur

Copy the link and paste it into the 'Media' box

Grass Yes

Yes
Staff member
Unfortunately for imgur links you have to use the media button. Basically all other image hosting works fine for the image links. I like postimg.cc myself.

To keep it on topic here's an old photo of my Xeric 2.0, JoDa WPA, and OG TM
PXL-20231128-060404008-2.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Sorry, I didn't know there was a special way to insert the imgur links, but as I described, you can literally just copy paste the URL from the top of your browser into the text body of your post here... No button needed

Vaporific

Unfortunately for imgur links you have to use the media button.
I don’t use the media button and paste the link write into the reply window. Perhaps using the media button will remove the Imgur frame around the picture, I’m not sure but my last two posts of my purpleheart were pasted in. Hopefully Maryjanie will figure it out.

I’m quickly warming up to the color light indications on the TM2. I think they’re intuitive and useful. And I had an actual need to use the multitool rod believe it or not. Instant ROI :) The PH is performing great and I’m enjoying no cooling units for a change with it; wonderfully flavorful draws too on low temps. The new tapered stems also help with that too. Life is good!
:peace:

Maryjanie

Last edited:

zazaland

If you've followed here before, we talk about cleaning all the metal parts etc disassembling a little, but supposedly they are doing a much better job cleaning everything in assembly for these units so up to you, depending how you'll use it...

Is there a link to any posts/guides that explain what should be dissembled and cleaned?

zazaland,

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Is there a link to any posts/guides that explain what should be dissembled and cleaned?

https://tinymightvape.eu/index.php?route=extension/module/faq

General questions

Also on their site:

"We have added extra manufacturing steps to ensure maximum safety and for example all metal parts in the vapor path are now cleaned using heated ultra sonic baths with dental standard detergents and rinsed and dried carefully."
:brow:

You can oc still do a cleaning and a burnoff if you want but it should come pretty clean from factory...

Vaporific

https://tinymightvape.eu/index.php?route=extension/module/faq

General questions

Also on their site:

"We have added extra manufacturing steps to ensure maximum safety and for example all metal parts in the vapor path are now cleaned using heated ultra sonic baths with dental standard detergents and rinsed and dried carefully."
:brow:

You can oc still do a cleaning and a burnoff if you want but it should come pretty clean from factory...
A cleaning might consist of wiping down all external parts in the air path with ISO: metal cylinder holding the stem, oring, perhaps the removable heater screen & ring at the bottom of the hearing chamber ; the stem(s) themselves and anything inside of them (cooling units, screens, beads/balls) I would clean. I also cleaned the battery door and its threads, on the door and inside the top plate. It’s not necessary to take apart the vape by loosening the main screw on the bottom.

I posted a pic a few posts back with my new purpleheart TM2 and accessories; all accessories as well as what I mentioned above were cleaned and then did a few burnoffs. I’d rather be safe than sorry despite what Tinymight says on their site. I even cleaned the multitool (and took it apart - well, it shipped apart, LOL, and it looked kinda dirty). Hope this helps. :peace:

Dr. G

Old Resident
Where did you get the stem with the bird and pink mouthpiece? I love it!
I buy from three different places:
Highartisan
Good Vibes Borough
The Rogue Wax Works

These three places are for my experience the best...they make drops every Friday and Saturday and some of them may take requests and they special make it for you. The ones in the photo are most likely from Good Vibes Borough...the artist is very wild and innovative. I love his stuff. I hope you get some...enjoy your new PH Tinymight it looks beautiful.

Top Bottom