Manual Vape Thread

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
The added height provided by TRWW Quartz Cap on the Fusion Tip gives really excellent flavour and I think slightly more forgiving temperature control than the QC on a DV for example.

But if I'm honest, aside from the fun of playing, the performance is no better and no worse than the various vapes it was assembled from, used in the way their creators intended.

Cool to muck about though

coolbreeze

I went to great lengths to secure my first Lotus (it was out of production) and never looked back. Such a fantastic vape we are so fortunate to have available to us. It's a great hiking companion:
IMG-2139.jpg

simba

@weedanwine
I went to great lengths to secure my first Lotus (it was out of production) and never looked back.
Same here! I kick myself for never getting one in my early vaping days as they went on sale regularly, but all's well that ends well.

Another vape I stupidly ignored in my pre-vaping days was the Vaponic. A friend had lent me something and the Vaponic was in the box too and she said I could try it. I remember looking at it and being wary so never actually did 🤦🏽‍♂️

coolbreeze

Same here! I kick myself for never getting one in my early vaping days as they went on sale regularly, but all's well that ends well.

Another vape I stupidly ignored in my pre-vaping days was the Vaponic. A friend had lent me something and the Vaponic was in the box too and she said I could try it. I remember looking at it and being wary so never actually did 🤦🏽‍♂️
Have you ever tried it since? It's pretty great.

coolbreeze

i think it has been too long (ADHD is a bitch) and I can’t edit my old post, so I am double-posting. If these can be merged, mods, please do and thank you!!

Here is the Imgur link to my little collection. Just a few pretty bad pictures but it took me like three days to figure out how to stage them.
Awesome! Do you ever torch your Camouflet vapes or strictly Inductor?

Perfect_Speed4069

I am the beetle in a box that only you can see
How do the Nameless Conduction and Roasty compare in terms of bowl size?
Depends on the size of your Roasty (there are small and large versions) but the Nameless can easily take .4g and possibly more. I tend to use about half this amount though. I'd post a comparison photo but I'm away from home for a while (and haven't brought either with me)

NYC_Frank

"A man with no vices is a man with no virtues"
I've always had a passion for manually operated things. Own a '91 corvette six speed, and La Pavoni lever espresso machine. My small vape collection includes a vapman which has become my daily driver in the past year, a Sticky brick, and an Omni DV. I also have one electric non regulated vape, the OG FireFly. Don't use it that much any longer as it's not too efficient with my weed usage, but still love that to fire it up for special occasions. And that Ferrari red paint job is to die for.

20220109-151042.jpg

Top Bottom