TinyMight / TM 2

666Honeybadger

Unknown member
Nice threesome!
This picture is good for showing the new design of the button. Not a huge difference but i do think it looks better (and shorter) with the tapered edge.
Did you give the new one a thorough sniff? Asking because so far i seem to be the only one that noticed (or at least mentioned) that it has a slight smell to it so i wonder if i'm the only one picking it up?
(Have to add that i didn't switch it on until now so it might change after a burnoff/couple heating cycles)

Dr. G

Old Resident
Nice threesome!
This picture is good for showing the new design of the button. Not a huge difference but i do think it looks better (and shorter) with the tapered edge.
Did you give the new one a thorough sniff? Asking because so far i seem to be the only one that noticed (or at least mentioned) that it has a slight smell to it so i wonder if i'm the only one picking it up?
(Have to add that i didn't switch it on until now so it might change after a burnoff/couple heating cycles)
We tried it and its perfect . No smell. It is such a perfect vape. I always keep forgetting how small it actually is. Hence the name...the name is actually PERFECT. I am in love with mine. I am very lucky.

Last edited:

HighTime

It has arrived! I’m planning to do the initial cleaning and then to try it out for the first time this weekend. I think it looks really nice! My photography skills aren’t the best, but you‘ll get the idea.

Last edited:

Vaporific

All who wander are not lost...
Initial pic:

There’s a slight smell, more woody than fishy and I’m sure it’ll dissipate soon. I’m not concerned. I haven’t even cleaned it or the accessories yet, let alone go through the accessories (I ordered a a couple of extra minor things). Work has been a bear so the weekend will be welcomed to clean it and use it - and take a better pic with my OG TM next to it. TGIF! :peace:

Pasoa2020

I got my PH today. It’s great. I’ll get some pics up over the weekend. Haven’t used it yet.

Initial pic:

There’s a slight smell, more woody than fishy and I’m sure it’ll dissipate soon. I’m not concerned. I haven’t even cleaned it or the accessories yet, let alone go through the accessories (I ordered a a couple of extra minor things). Work has been a bear so the weekend will be welcomed to clean it and use it - and take a better pic with my OG TM next to it. TGIF! :peace:
What do you clean?

Varden

To take a quick break from the Purple Heart's, I'm showing the solution I found to carry my new capsules.

A while ago here, I saw the SS gold plated Airvape capsules recommended for the TM2 (they fit similar to the S&B ones, under the stem). They work really well, better than the official ones, and I believe the gold platting makes a difference with the flavour (but I understand that's very subjective and prone to bias).

The only issue with them is that they come in a paper container, so I ordered a small metallic box as a more permanent solution and it finally arrived. I set up a bit of foam in the bottom so the capsules fit better and do not scratch on the bottom, and a bit more foam on the side also to make them fit better. This is the result:

IMG-20240506-194920371-MFNR.jpg

IMG-20240506-194930100-MFNR.jpg

And this is now my "on the go" set:

IMG-20240518-080338135-MFNR.jpg

IMG-20240518-080441680-MFNR.jpg

It works well, IMO better than the typical tubes as each capsule is accessible individually. In a second iteration I would like to have carved foam with a fixed place for each capsule, but with how small the space is and the tools I have, I did not manage and settled for what you see. Suggestions accepted.

Overall, it's very cheap, small and works great.

Last edited:

Dr. G

Old Resident
To take a quick break from the Purple Heart's, I'm showing the solution I found to carry my new capsules.

A while ago here, I saw the SS gold plated Airvape capsules recommended for the TM2 (they fit similar to the S&B ones, under the stem). They work really well, better than the official ones, and I believe the gold platting makes a difference with the flavour (but I understand that's very subjective and prone to bias).

The only issue with them is that they come in a paper container, so I ordered a small metallic box as a more permanent solution and it finally arrived. I set up a bit of foam in the bottom so the capsules fit better and do not scratch on the bottom, and a bit more foam on the side also to make them fit better. This is the result:

IMG-20240506-194920371-MFNR.jpg

IMG-20240506-194930100-MFNR.jpg

And this is now my "on the go" set:

IMG-20240518-080338135-MFNR.jpg

IMG-20240518-080441680-MFNR.jpg

It works well, IMO better than the typical tubes as each capsule is accessible individually. In a second iteration I would like to have carved foam with a fixed place for each capsule, but with how small the space is and the tools I have, I did not manage and settled for what you see. Suggestions accepted.

Overall, it's very cheap, small and works great.
I did not know that those capsules could work. I have them and am going to try it later. Thank you for the tip. The little box is awesome...its like an altoids container...perhaps that size. Anyway, thanks for the tip.

Rodney

I got 3 batteries with my TM2 back in November when I bought it and seems like they are not holding as much charge as they did after this short time.

It is the summer now so it might be the heat and yes I do use my TM2 constantly all day everyday but I expected a bit more from the batteries.

kiddvudu2

I got 3 batteries with my TM2 back in November when I bought it and seems like they are not holding as much charge as they did after this short time.

It is the summer now so it might be the heat and yes I do use my TM2 constantly all day everyday but I expected a bit more from the batteries.
Which brand and model? My Molicels (P28a and P30b) have held up beyond my expectations.

Good luck!

kiddvudu2

MOLICEL P28A - 2800 MAH 18650 BATTERY

These ones here that the magic vaporisers shop sells. No brand on them.

would you say that the P30b are better?
Not noticeably. I bought 5 of the P28a's when I got my TM2 in November of '22. I picked up 5 P30b's in February just to have more 18650's. I store them all in the same battery storage box and grab them out in no particular order to put them into use. I cannot tell if any of the older batteries have shorter lives or not. If they do, it's very insignificant.

Peese!

Vaporific

Cleaning time. The newbie purpleheart next to my 4+ year old Tinymight and all the accessories with the PH including an extra cooling unit and oring pack. Can’t wait to try the purpleheart and one of the new stems with the taper. I like the honeycomb screen on the bottom of those and the removable mouthpieces. That should be fun. Everything pictured is being cleaned as well as a few other stems and vapes not pictured. A good cool drizzly rainy day activity.

I didn’t know the multi tool on the TM2 comes apart. When I removed it the first time there was no stir pin and then realized it was in the body and not screwed on. Odd but glad I looked. Those are being cleaned too. :peace:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
one of the new stems with the taper. I like the honeycomb screen on the bottom of those and the removable mouthpieces

Nice! So does the screen at the top near the mouthpiece need to be there? To hold the balls in?? Was hoping the mouthpiece could hold them in on its own, seems like it would get cloggy faster having another screen up there in the pathway, eh not my preference

Shit Snacks,
Reactions: dimmusp

HighTime

Nice! So does the screen at the top near the mouthpiece need to be there? To hold the balls in?? Was hoping the mouthpiece could hold them in on its own, seems like it would get cloggy faster having another screen up there in the pathway, eh not my preference

Looking mine over, I‘m pretty certain the upper screen is there to prevent a ball from clogging up the hole in the mouthpiece and restricting air flow.

Shit Snacks

Looking mine over, I‘m pretty certain the upper screen is there to prevent a ball from clogging up the hole in the mouthpiece and restricting air flow.

Yeah so the size of the balls and the layout is tricky, like with others, I just think it's unfortunate and unappealing to me personally although I'm sure it's easy to work with, and that many size of balls seems like it would cool well and need to be cleaned anyway as they build up reclaim

HighTime

Yeah so the size of the balls and the layout is tricky, like with others, I just think it's unfortunate and unappealing to me personally although I'm sure it's easy to work with, and that many size of balls seems like it would cool well and need to be cleaned anyway as they build up reclaim

I haven’t cleaned or used the PH yet. But, I just took out one of the stems and removed the mouthpiece and a ball to see how it would fit in the hole at the bottom of the mouthpiece. The ball is slightly larger than the hole and would stop it up of if it ended up against the hole during use, so the upper screen would prevent that.

Last edited:

gangababa

Not noticeably. I bought 5 of the P28a's when I got my TM2 in November of '22. I picked up 5 P30b's in February just to have more 18650's. I store them all in the same battery storage box and grab them out in no particular order to put them into use. I cannot tell if any of the older batteries have shorter lives or not. If they do, it's very insignificant.

Peese!
I had three Molicel18650's for the first year and now have four more. I'd like to have a battery rotation dispenser so just charged batteries go in at the top and the next battery to be used is taken from the bottom. Something like a resized chap-stick dispenser. Are you listening 3-D dudes?
img-7506-copy.webp

However, as I am a hemisphere away from the States, and that is the wrong hemisphere, so I am not able to buy; customs and duties and stuff.

Rodney

I had three Molicel18650's for the first year and now have four more. I'd like to have a battery rotation dispenser so just charged batteries go in at the top and the next battery to be used is taken from the bottom. Something like a resized chap-stick dispenser. Are you listening 3-D dudes?
img-7506-copy.webp

However, as I am a hemisphere away from the States, and that is the wrong hemisphere, so I am not able to buy; customs and duties and stuff.

I love this idea and you get dispensers for AA battery on Amazon but not for 18650 battery so a 3D printed one would be so good and practical.

Rodney,
Reactions: dimmusp

Cheebsy

Microbe minion
Bear in mind that I haven't seen the new stems, but, if the tubes themselves are similar dimensions to the OG stems then you could top off the balls with a nest of 4 5mm balls at the very top of the stem. They fit in very neatly together and should prevent the rest of the balls falling out.

This is how they stack in an original stem:

img_20210804_212719_copy_1093x639-jpg.11076

img_20210804_225613_copy_1379x1655-jpg.11081

See how they fit flat, and very close together? Assuming they can go at the top of the pile tightly against the mouthpiece you should be able to get rid of that screen.

Petetbay

The work around I use is a glass spacer in place of the screen, basically a glass screen instead of steel or use of a pill on top of the beads if available. I have several that I don’t use anything just the glass mp after a couple bowls the beads stick together and don’t cause any problems.

Vaporific

So does the screen at the top near the mouthpiece need to be there? To hold the balls in??
Yes, it came with a screen at the top of the stem. I actually didn’t check if a ball could get through the bottom of the miuthpiece, which does come out (it has two orings on it).

As for batteries, I always number and rotate them. They are almost always charged externally. My oldest 18650’s from a couple of years ago still afford me about 3 loads which is six sessions. New batteries provide another load or two.

EDIT: I composed that while out & forgot to send it. I just tried my new purpleheart TM2 for the first time with the new short tapered stem with glass balls (they cannot fit through the bottom of the mouthpiece) and I’m in love (for the first time?) all over again. The Tinymight will continue to be my favorite vape for a long time. It’s simply amazing!! The wood - that beautiful color! - and finish are fantastic. I just noticed the temp dial has a dot indicator now (it was never a problem with me on my OG TM yet I know some had issues. I really dig the screen covering the heating coils below the stem ring screen. I hope I never need the zirconia enhancements but do hope, like many already, this is incorporated into all new units. The multitool with the lightshow is OK; there are infrequent occasions for me needing a poker and now I have one on hand. I love the color coded battery level indication but not necessarily on top (then again there’s little other real estate even on a slightly larger body than TM1). But who am I to argue with a portable vape that delivers the goods and rocks - every single time!!!

Need more time to get acquainted with my purpleheart!! :D:peace:

Last edited:

Maryjanie

We tried it and its perfect . No smell. It is such a perfect vape. I always keep forgetting how small it actually is. Hence the name...the name is actually PERFECT. I am in love with mine. I am very lucky.
Are you using image hosting or how did you get these pics up like this?

Maryjanie,

Shit Snacks

Are you using image hosting or how did you get these pics up like this?

You use image hosting as I explained, you paste the link (if imgur), or better yet you paste the BB code (like from imgbb) without the URL to display here that way... Also you could paste the link in the insert image button when posting although that does not always work depending on the host

Shit Snacks,
Top Bottom